Albion gift count....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Albion Calendar, AMEX t-shirt, Albion Playing cards, Albion Dark Chocolate bar, Albion official Mitre football, and a set of Silver cufflinks. And my 3 year old loves his full away kit.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Official calendar
We want falmer book
Amex tours
Withdean years DVD .

Got the father the Stadium Yes book as well. The club made enough money from us!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
For me:

A green and black away scarf that I'll be sporting tomorrow
White iPhone 4 case with the badge on the back
Stadium Yes!

For my dad:

Training coat
Withdean Years

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Albion pint glass, Seagulls cardigan and a brilliant coffee mug depicting every single shirt we've worn since 1901 !

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Pink shirt, black hoodie, white hoodie, white jacket, reversible hat, ladies t-shirt, boys polo shirt, iPhone case, training top, 2 goalie kits, we want falmer book, mini kit for the car, breakfast bowl and mug, duvet set, towel, cushion, team picture, Noone picture, fridge magnet, calendar.

Think that's it apart from Gary Hart's shirt from the second half of the Sussex senior cup final :spoilt:

Also a bodywarmer and a pink zip up hooded top to add to the list :)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Me: Stadium Yes
Son: Goalie shirt, casual shirt, wooly hat, key ring, mug, badge, mobile phone sock, photo of the pair of us at Gullys Gang party last Tuesday.
My Dad (not stricly speaking my household, but what the hey): Peter Ward book

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
7 for me:
Away Shirt
Official calendar
Dressing Gown
Pint Glass
Diary
Key Ring
On This Day Book

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
white track jacket from the outlaws then went for a walk with my married into palace relatives, i had my jacket on there was 4 of them, i felt well tough and i was singing P.A.L.A.C.E. STEVIE... to them, i think they very much enjoyed it!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Pink shirt, black hoodie, white hoodie, white jacket, reversible hat, ladies t-shirt, boys polo shirt, iPhone case, training top, 2 goalie kits, we want falmer book, mini kit for the car, breakfast bowl and mug, duvet set, towel, cushion, team picture, Noone picture, fridge magnet, calendar.

Think that's it apart from Gary Hart's shirt from the second half of the Sussex senior cup final :spoilt:

I'll thank you in advance for one of the january signings, it would appear you will have paid for him, good work!:thumbsup:

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
away shirt
amex framed
hat and scarf
stadium yes
blue hoodie
phone sleeve, as for my lad its more a question of what he hasnt now got!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We Want Falmer Book , Withdean Years DVD , Albion Laptop bag , 10 quid voucher :)

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Dressing gown, Ward/Zamora mug, spinning ring, Noone home shirt, home socks, car sticker, neck warmer, 2 cuddly gullys, 2 jester hats, lunch box, Gus t-shirt, couple of packets of sweets, alarm clock, wallet, poker chips, gullys girls calender, pens. Think thats it, although could be wrong. Very happy haul though in our household between us

Sorry also forgot to add, X-Box skin, and X-Box controller skin, also my son desperatley waiting for shop to re open so he can complete his home kit. Also last night I caught my anti football wife in MY new dressing gown. She being converted slowly but surely

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
We Want Falmer from the Titanic; That posh print by the painter bird from my skin and blister; An Albion from Moshe

And my daughter got two seats in the 1801 Club for the Pompey game from her boyfriends day.

All very pleasing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports