Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion gift count....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
2 Home shirts,a duvet Cover and a Stadium yes book in our household.

:albion2:

Happy Christmas.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Two scarves, one hat and a seagull tea mug in our household,looking forward to seeing all the new seagulls merchandise at Reading tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoys their day, Merry Christmas

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We Want Falmer book, Amex panorama mug, Albion calendar and panoramic picture of Buckley's winner against Donny (still to come) for me.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Errea Albion polo, keyring and Withdean years DVD (do I try and watch it thus morning.....?)

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
My secret santa present at work was the "On This Day" book... apologies if the author happens to post on/read NSC, but a bit disappointed with that one. Of all the merchandise available under £10, that would've been pretty low down on my list - after you've had a quick look at your birthday, is there really any need to know what happened on May 12th in 1963?

Still, not opened any other pressies yet, so still hoping for a decent calendar.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Pink shirt, black hoodie, white hoodie, white jacket, reversible hat, ladies t-shirt, boys polo shirt, iPhone case, training top, 2 goalie kits, we want falmer book, mini kit for the car, breakfast bowl and mug, duvet set, towel, cushion, team picture, Noone picture, fridge magnet, calendar.

Think that's it apart from Gary Hart's shirt from the second half of the Sussex senior cup final :spoilt:

Last edited:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Ladies blue and pink polo shirt, men's slippers, seagull mug, scarf, four pencils, two key rings, three pens, oh and a wallet bought for someone else still under the tree!!!!

Sounds like that partridge in a pear tree song!!!!!!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Pink shirt, black hoodie, white hoodie, white jacket, reversible hat, ladies t-shirt, boys polo shirt, iPhone case, training top, 2 goalie kits, we want falmer book, mini kit for the car, breakfast bowl and mug, duvet set, towel, cushion, team picture, Noone picture, fridge magnet, calendar.

Think that's it apart from Gary Hart's shirt from the second half of the Sussex senior cup final :spoilt:

That's going to take some beating!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A big fat zero

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
A framed Amex picture from the Donny game, A polo shirt and a hat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here