Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion fanzine: Dogma

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I think I may have found my Christmas present for this year. Not cheap but I think I really, really like it!
_R0010370-2.jpg

Without Gulls Eye, the club may have disappeared.

Scars and Stripes helped to galvanise the support when things were shite.

Dogma celebrates Albion and Brighton culture and is a fantastic publication produced by intelligent, decent people.

Fanzines still serve a purpose.
Amen to that

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I think I may have found my Christmas present for this year. Not cheap but I think I really, really like it!
View attachment 166898
Oh for gods sake I’m in this as well

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
View attachment 166898
Well I went and purchased this and I am not disappointed. Very good quality with soooo much detail and many Albion related faces ( and some Palace ) it's like a who's who? The aluminium frame I got made to measure off t'internet and it goes with the image perfectly. My wife is not overly happy as I have declared this her Christmas gift to me, so she can not go out shopping for hours on end looking for gifts for me :lolol: Thanks Dogma.
20231118_144147.jpg

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Well I went and purchased this and I am not disappointed. Very good quality with soooo much detail and many Albion related faces ( and some Palace ) it's like a who's who? The aluminium frame I got made to measure off t'internet and it goes with the image perfectly. My wife is not overly happy as I have declared this her Christmas gift to me, so she can not go out shopping for hours on end looking for gifts for me :lolol: Thanks Dogma.View attachment 169992
Some idiot holding a flag on the end of a pole, don’t know who that is…

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I just got the email from them today. Thoroughly deserved, it's a cracking publication.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here