Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fans ...................

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
that leave 5-10 minutes before the final whistle ....................get out of the f***ing way im trying to watch the game.:bhasign::bhasign:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
You seem a very eloquent man. Perhaps tell everyone the same whilst at the game instead of on a messageboard where, more than likely, no one will take any notice of you.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
subject done to death.

how about starting a thread on your stand being louder than the others?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I left 5 minutes early on Saturday. For the first time ever in years and years of attending Brighton games. I had something I simply had to attend that was, quite frankly, more important. I won't be making a habit of it, and hope I go another seventeen years before having to leave early.

Do you have a problem with that?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
@ albion 534
come on fella.... with your pathetic "racist" accusation to some poster the other day.....now "f***ing jcl" surely youd be all for intergration and diversity at the Abion ? bell

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
yeah youre right why would i want to watch the end of the match ! how puerile of me

That's not the point, is it. It's the fact that you made a statement, on a subject that has been done to death on here, trying to get a reaction. Plenty of people have put forward perfectly reasonable reasons why they have to occasionally leave early.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If I sat near him, I would not only leave early but also request for a seat move!

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
That's not the point, is it. It's the fact that you made a statement, on a subject that has been done to death on here, trying to get a reaction. Plenty of people have put forward perfectly reasonable reasons why they have to occasionally leave early.

yes Brian ...that is the WHOLE point."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here