Albion close in on striker

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
dwayne said:
I heard from a youth player at Bmuff that Hayter is going to Burnley, hopefully he doesn't join before we play them.

I reckon we might be going for James Keene at pompey, I hope not because he's shit!

Another possibility is Njazi Kuqi from Birmingham, although I think he would be out of our reach

Hilarious to see some of the names banded around though! DJ Campbell - NO CHANCE

Burnley are turning into a Bournemouth clone...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
hans kraay fan club said:
Absolutely not going to happen. . Hope I'm wrong though.

I still live in eternal hope.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
sir danny cullip said:

Brentford have just been taken over and don't need the money. They are hardly gonna sell their best player for a modest fee days after he puts out Premiership competition :rolleyes:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
does anybody know of anyone else that has been on loan from a prem club to a league 1 club, in the last couple of seasons and is still young. cannot think of anymore names. guessing who it could be is half the fun isnt it? ???

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
chopra at newcastle. was at barnsley aswell i think. cannot see us getting him though.

1066gull

sir danny cullip said:
What about the barnsley striker that scored two against forest?He looked class. Daniel Nardiello is at barnsley and used to be at Man U. ???

Richards passes back to Kazim-Richards who does a little one tw- RICHARDS SHOOTS

Would be confusing.

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Jonathan Forte looked useful when i saw him. Fits the description. Tall, black lad at sheff utd, was or may still be on loan to donny.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
forte has gone to rotherham. also sure he has played in championship with sheff utd.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
saafend_seagull said:
Jonathan Forte looked useful when i saw him. Fits the description. Tall, black lad at sheff utd, was or may still be on loan to donny.
He's got Championship experience though, and is a winger.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
graz126 said:
billy sharp looks quality. i mentioned him a long time ago. it was a big suprise when he left sheff utd as he was rated as their best young talent.
other thing, according to a link i read somewhere above lee barnard has not played at league 1 level, so that would rule him out. northampton, orient, stevenage, exeter. all league 2 or conf

I work with a Sheffield Utd fan and he along with many others were very upset when Warnock released Sharp.
Sharp was considered the best prospect United had uncovered for sometime.
I would be surprised if Scunthorpe let him go as they only got him last August for a fee of £50k+.
But perhaps they are feeling the financial pinch, but he does fit the profile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports