Kayal 9
Stephens 8
Skalak 6
Wilson 7.5
Hemed 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Stockdale - 8. A class act tonight. Two sensational saved to prevent Fulham making any kind of cone back
Rosenior - 9. My MoM. So classy throughout. Dangerous going forward
Bruno - 7.5. Very good in the second half. Like most if the team, indifferent in first 25 mins with some wayward passes.
Goldson 7. Solid enough, but perhaps not quite at his imperious best. Badly sliced clearance
Dunk 8. Very steady tonight and good in the air again
Kayal 8. His usual industrious self.
Stephens 7.5. Good.
Knockeart 8. Would have been a 9, for the second half, but can't help feeling that he tends to come alive when we're on top.
Skalak 6.5. Once again some great balls in, but all round play is somewhat indifferent and sometimes failed to give Rosenior the required outlet due to being too central - perhaps just following instructions
Wilson 7. Gradually came into the game and stretched their defence. Should have scored first half.
Hemed 8.5. What can you say? He's proved lots of people wrong - another fantastic night for him.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Stockdale 8.5
Bruno 9
Goldson 7
Dunk 8
Rosenior 8
Knockaert 9
Kayal 8
Stephens 8
Skalak 7.5
Hemed 9
Wilson 8

Sidwell 7
Murphy 6
LuaLua 7

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I bring you a Gatwick Express exclusive where I sat overhearing an ebullient TB asking his guests of unknown origin their thoughts on our play tonight:

Select TB ratings

Stockers - 6
Bruno - 7
Goldson - 7
Dunk - 6.5
Rosenior - 7
Skalak - 5.5 (didn't get going apparently)
Kayal - 8.0
Stephens - 7.5/8.0
Knockaert - 7
Hemed - 7.5
Wilson - 6.0

The modesty of his ratings showing exactly why were destined for success under his steerage. Such high standards.

Lots of love for the man but boy were those ratings harsh considering!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Stockdale 9
Bruno 9
Rosenoir 8
Goldson 8
Dunk 8
Knockaert 9
Kayal 8
Stephens 8
Skalak 7
Wilson 8
Hemed 9 MOTM

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Knockaert - 9
Bruno - 9
Rosenior - 9
Dunk - 9
Hemed - 9
Kayal - 9

Stephens - 8
Stockdale - 8
Goldson - 8

Wilson - 7.5
Skalak - 7.5

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Markings without consideration to first half hour.

Stockdale 7 Did everything needed
Bruno 8 So pleased he scored
Dunk 9 Didn't give 2 good forwards a chance
Godson 9 Ditto
Rosenior 7 Good
Kayal 8 Very good
Stevens 9 Best I have seen him
Rasak 4 Apart from taking a good corner did nothing. For what he contributes going forward may as well play him at full back
Hemed 9 nothing less for hatrick
Wilson 7 Looked fit tonight. Good when he has space
Knockhaert 7 Taken over from Lua as player to do something different. Only better

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Stockdale 9 did what was required
Bruno 9 excellent in the ball, defended well
Dunk 9 a class act throughout
Goldson 8 had a slightly tougher game than Dunk, but still very good
Rosenior 9 just excellent throughout.
Skalak 7 got his usual assist, tried hard, but otherwise lacked a bit of quality
Knockaert 9 a difference maker again
Stephens 9 excellent throughout, including the dire first 20.
Kayal 8 not at his usual incredible level, but got an assist and ably supported Stephens
Hemed 9 I actually thought his overall game was worse than Wilson's, but he was in the right place at the right time on 3 occasions and he did what mattered which was put the ball in the net
Wilson 9 excellent, aside from the first 20. He was the difference maker with his turn for the penalty

Sidwell 7 decent, could've scored
Kaz 7 decent, could've scored
Murphy 7 decent, not much time to do much

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Totally agree. Skalak is providing us with a goal a match at the moment. He deserves his place in the starting line up.

Yeah it's easy to see that his game isn't exactly rounded but he is clearly effective. Still not sure if he's a winger as such though ???

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
According to the moaning feckwits who sit behind me and moan all game every week the whole team should have been shot after 20 mins. Even at 4-0 they found something to moan about. Some weeks I can see what they might be moaning about but last night just did my nut. I really hope they move next season.

As for the game I thought Wilson looked tired in the first 15 but his run was critical to forcing the pen and after that they were all excellent.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Markings without consideration to first half hour.

Stockdale 7 Did everything needed
Bruno 8 So pleased he scored
Dunk 9 Didn't give 2 good forwards a chance
Godson 9 Ditto
Rosenior 7 Good
Kayal 8 Very good
Stevens 9 Best I have seen him
Rasak 4 Apart from taking a good corner did nothing. For what he contributes going forward may as well play him at full back
Hemed 9 nothing less for hatrick
Wilson 7 Looked fit tonight. Good when he has space
Knockhaert 7 Taken over from Lua as player to do something different. Only better

Yes, they only scored 4 goals when " Rasak" was on the pitch so he must be crap.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
My ratings are based on performance over the entire 94 mins:
Stockdale 7. Some very wasteful distribution in the first 20, then a couple of excellent saves including the superb double save.
Bruno 8. Poor first 20, then back to his best. Well taken goal.
Dunk 9. One of his best performances against what apparently are dangerous strikers, though you wouldn't have known it based on last night.
Goldson 8. A couple of nervy moments, but overall very good. Some of his passing is sublime for a central defender.
Rosenior 8. This guy is very very good.
Stephens 8. Poor first 20, then superb.
Kayal 7. Poor first 20, then a good game, but outshone by Stephens last night.
Skalak 6. OK. No doubt his crossing is great, but he needs to up other parts of his game.
Knockaert 8. A "10" for the last 70 minutes. What a signing! He will shine in the Prem if we get there.
Wilson 7. Awful for the first 20, then slowly woke up and had a storming second half when he approached his form from earlier in the season. Hope this is the James Wilson we will see for the remaining games.
Hemed 9. MOM. Well taken penalty which seemed to be the key to turning around our performance. From that moment on we seemed to grow in confidence. Very good all round performance.
Subs:
Sidwell 7. Did what was required.
Lua Lua 6. OK. Should probably have done better with the shot that hit the side netting late on.
Murphy 7. OK.

Quite a remarkable result considering our awful start. Bodes very very well for the rest of the season. Five more against both QPR and Charlton will do amazing things for our goal difference!

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Totally agree. Skalak is providing us with a goal a match at the moment. He deserves his place in the starting line up.

Skalak getting some poor comments. Apart from the obvious ability to deliver the final ball we've craved for he also makes a lot of great runs that to date haven't really been spotted and utilised by the team. Def a work in progress but huge promise and others point out is also always tracking back and has the real team ethic that ch has installed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here