Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. Taking back control of our borders.
2. Sovereignty,
3. Get Brexit Done.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looks like Albanians top the list of illegal immigrants arriving by boat……

42% in the latter past of last year

To be fair, when the Government shut down all the various ways of claiming asylum, forcing the desperate into the arms of people smugglers in order to claim, I don't think they specifically targeted Albanians. A simple explosion in numbers risking their lives crossing the channel in small boats since Brexit was all that was required to continue to fuel their culture wars, regardless of where the poor sods came from.

Although, as ably demonstrated on this thread, getting the Daily Mail to report on the prostitute killing, catalytic converter stealing, drug gang running, swan eating 'Generals' from Albania was just an unexpected bonus in convincing the terminally naïve that we are under some sort of invasion and that this is the Government to stop it :facepalm:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, when the Government shut down all the various ways of claiming asylum, forcing the desperate into the arms of people smugglers in order to claim, I don't think they specifically targeted Albanians. A simple explosion in numbers risking their lives crossing the channel in small boats since Brexit was all that was required to continue to fuel their culture wars, regardless of where the poor sods came from.

Although, as ably demonstrated on this thread, getting the Daily Mail to report on the prostitute killing, catalytic converter stealing, drug gang running, swan eating 'Generals' from Albania was just an unexpected bonus in convincing the terminally naïve that we are under some sort of invasion :wink:
Perhaps with all your knowledgeable insight into all things to do with illegal immigration you could explain to me why the majority of illegal immigrants from Albania are coming to England? I assume they are mostly stand up people looking to make a better legal lives for themselves in England with no interest in drugs and prostitution/thievery? Just a small percentage going down this route?

I really have no idea why we should be welcoming illegal Albanians. Afghans, Iranians, Iraqis, Somalians etc I totally get.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Edited for you. There were no Albanian gangs here when labour were in charge.
Well, of course there were. The Albanian Mafia took over heroin trade in all of Europe in the 90s and early 00s. Including in Britain.

They are incredibly powerful. They destroyed the Italian and Russian mafias in New York to take control over the drug trade there. In Italy they won a mafia war against the Italians, who were more or less ousted from the northern and eastern parts of the country. As they have increased their presence in South America, they now also control about 70% of all cocaine coming in to Europe.

It is very hard to solve the issue. Usually they make sure to get influence in banks (to laundry money), the justice system, even cops through bribes and/or violence. The loyalty is enormous, making it difficult to find the leaders of the 30 or so families in charge of the mafia.

It is also difficult to reduce migrants coming in from Albania. Many people flee the country for genuine reasons, namely that the mafia is in control over the entire country. You're either cultivating drugs or smuggling it or you'll live in exceptional poverty. Albanians who dont want to get involved in the mafia pretty much needs to get out of there to have a reasonable life.

It is way too late to stop through reducing immigration or whatever toothless ideas people suggest. If the Albanians can't be there and do business, they'll find someone to do it for them. Only real solution is to get rid of their income, through legalisation of drugs or creating a society (good luck) where people don't feel that they need/want drugs.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well, of course there were. The Albanian Mafia took over heroin trade in all of Europe in the 90s and early 00s. Including in Britain.

They are incredibly powerful. They destroyed the Italian and Russian mafias in New York to take control over the drug trade there. In Italy they won a mafia war against the Italians, who were more or less ousted from the northern and eastern parts of the country. As they have increased their presence in South America, they now also control about 70% of all cocaine coming in to Europe.

It is very hard to solve the issue. Usually they make sure to get influence in banks (to laundry money), the justice system, even cops through bribes and/or violence. The loyalty is enormous, making it difficult to find the leaders of the 30 or so families in charge of the mafia.

It is also difficult to reduce migrants coming in from Albania. Many people flee the country for genuine reasons, namely that the mafia is in control over the entire country. You're either cultivating drugs or smuggling it or you'll live in exceptional poverty. Albanians who dont want to get involved in the mafia pretty much needs to get out of there to have a reasonable life.

It is way too late to stop through reducing immigration or whatever toothless ideas people suggest. If the Albanians can't be there and do business, they'll find someone to do it for them. Only real solution is to get rid of their income, through legalisation of drugs or creating a society (good luck) where people don't feel that they need/want drugs.
Interesting, if disturbing post

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No prizes for guessing where the OP
got his info.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you…

THE SLAUGHTER OF THE SWANS…

1DB362C3-9C21-416A-9485-C45C33D1A2A5.jpeg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
“For, according to a flurry of alarming reports, Eastern Europeans are stalking the creatures of the River Nene and, to the horror of local residents, are reputedly now targeting the city's swans.

Rather than simply enjoying the spectacle of these majestic birds, it was claimed that immigrants see the swans as a rich source of food, and are trapping the birds, then roasting them on open fires along the river bank”.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Perhaps with all your knowledgeable insight into all things to do with illegal immigration you could explain to me why the majority of illegal immigrants from Albania are coming to England? I assume they are mostly stand up people looking to make a better legal lives for themselves in England with no interest in drugs and prostitution/thievery?
With my very limited knowledge I could explain that up until September 2011 the majority of asylum claims were made and processed whilst the individual was outside Britain. If granted they could enter, if not they were refused entry, but the current government, under Cameron did away with that.

Since Brexit the Government have also closed the DUB Scheme, the Syrian scheme, the Iranian scheme, and all other routes for valid Asylum claims from abroad so that the only way to claim is by getting people smugglers to bring you to the UK. Therefor, anybody who gets on a boat to cross the channel IS NOT an 'illegal immigrant' and is simply taking this Government's preferred option for claiming asylum.

With the UK Government insisting that anyone wanting to claim asylum, regardless of where they are from, have to cross the channel on small boats in order to make a claim, and the average asylum claim taking in excess of 4.5 years to process (a twelve fold increase since this Government came to power). If I were an Albanian drug runner, controller of prostitutes or thief, I would think that this Government's complete incompetence (we would hope it's incompetence and not other possible reasons) with Asylum applications would mean that all my Xmas's had come at once and get myself on a boat in amongst all the genuine Asylum seekers:shrug:

A couple of other things that I have picked up with my very limited knowledge.

Even with this current explosion in numbers of Asylum applications, they are only getting back up to the same level they were 20 years ago.
We are way down the list of countries by Asylum Application numbers in Europe and we are negligible in World Terms.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
With my very limited knowledge I could explain that up until September 2011 the majority of asylum claims were made and processed whilst the individual was outside Britain. If granted they could enter, if not they were refused entry, but the current government, under Cameron did away with that.

Since Brexit the Government have also closed the DUB Scheme, the Syrian scheme, the Iranian scheme, and all other routes for valid Asylum claims so that the only way to claim is by getting people smugglers to bring you to the UK. Therefor, anybody who gets on a boat to cross the channel IS NOT an 'illegal immigrant' and is simply taking this Government's preferred option for claiming asylum.

With the UK Government insisting that anyone wanting to claim asylum, regardless of where they are from, have to cross the channel on small boats in order to make a claim, and the average asylum claim taking in excess of 4.5 years to process, if I were an Albanian drug runner, controller of prostitutes or thief, I would think that this Government's complete incompetence with Asylum applications would mean that all my Xmas's had come at once and get me on a boat :shrug:

A couple of other things that I have picked up with my very limited knowledge.

Even with this current explosion in numbers of Asylum applications, they are only getting back up to the same level they were 20 years ago.
We are way down the list of countries by Asylum Application numbers in Europe and negligible in World Terms.
:thumbsup:

I love the knowledge on NSC

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I recall a few years ago there was a shooting in Hove involving some Albanians near Hove Town Hall. There have been a number hanging around that area for donkey’s years. There is a scary underworld not far from any of our doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here