Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax spares

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hello Skaville.

Sorry to hear you are unwell with the COVID. If you are not able to attend, is there any chance you could please very kindly help out a fellow Albion fan and ska punk fan by selling your pair of tickets to me? Please drop me an email on yamms_schmitz@hotmail.com

Many thanks. James
I will list them on the exchange if I can’t go

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Still drier than a really dry thing.

Amex.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I love how we all seem to have some form of collective PTSD from the rain last time

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I listed a pair of lounge tickets and get the message ‘cannot cancel resale as someone is purchasing those tickets’. I assume it takes a little time to register as sold as they’re no longer showing on the exchange. Not sure if anyone has had the same.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I listed a pair of lounge tickets and get the message ‘cannot cancel resale as someone is purchasing those tickets’. I assume it takes a little time to register as sold as they’re no longer showing on the exchange. Not sure if anyone has had the same.
I guess if someone has them in their basket but hasn't completed the purchase just yet, that would make sense.

When tickets are in a basket they are "reserved" so it wouldn't be right for the owner to withdraw them at that time.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I guess if someone has them in their basket but hasn't completed the purchase just yet, that would make sense.

When tickets are in a basket they are "reserved" so it wouldn't be right for the owner to withdraw them at that time.
Thanks Bozza. I certainly hope they stop basket hoarding if that is the case because I’ve already bought a pair elsewhere now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here