You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hello. I live in Brighton and I am looking for a couple of tickets for the Ajax game. Just wondered if anyone had any spares? Thanks
I'm assuming you are expecting these free, next you'll be asking someone to pay your mortgage next month ?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I was amazed, and delighted, that the Eek! Athens game went to general sale to those with Purchase History as I currently don't have Albion+, thought that would be a sell out for sure. Over the moon to get one for that game, was I. Not surprised this is a "proper" sell out, based on Ajax history (rather than current status: shite). Don't blame the OP for asking, I'd thought about it, don't ask don't get and all that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hello. I live in Brighton and I am looking for a couple of tickets for the Ajax game. Just wondered if anyone had any spares? Thanks
If I were you, I’d just stay at the airport and watch it.
or for ease.
Als ik jou was zou ik in Gatwick blijven en ernaar kijken.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes mate, send me over £300 “friends and family” and I’ll meet you outside the ground with the tickets on Thursday 👍

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I was amazed, and delighted, that the Eek! Athens game went to general sale to those with Purchase History as I currently don't have Albion+, thought that would be a sell out for sure. Over the moon to get one for that game, was I. Not surprised this is a "proper" sell out, based on Ajax history (rather than current status: shite). Don't blame the OP for asking, I'd thought about it, don't ask don't get and all that.
I just bagged one in the NS shelf for £35 they are popping up randomly. I thought I wasn’t going to make it as I’m terrible at organising things like tickets.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just bagged one in the NS shelf for £35 they are popping up randomly. I thought I wasn’t going to make it as I’m terrible at organising things like tickets.
I missed the boat and am going to watch carefully...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Think I’m still too traumatised by the rain from our last home European game to attend.
I will be checking the weather forecast carefully this time and dress appropriately.
Hoodie and jeans did not work well, for the hour long queue for the train and subsequent 2 hour journey home.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Nothing, literally nothing, could get me to watch Gary Barlow. Had to turn off Jools this week because of that smug face.
Jools is pretty smug these days.

To be fair, if you were GB, having made eleventy gazzilion dollars from bang average crooning, it would be difficult not to feel a bit smug

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My son and I both have COVID. Might be putting both our tickets on the exchange tomorrow. Is there a cut off?
I’d imagine you can list them right up to kick off, but the later you leave it, the less likely they’ll sell. I can’t see anything specific on the website about any cut- off time.

Hope you’re not feeling too bad and get well soon.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I’d imagine you can list them right up to kick off, but the later you leave it, the less likely they’ll sell. I can’t see anything specific on the website about any cut- off time.

Hope you’re not feeling too bad and get well soon.
Thanks mate. Only my second time and it’s been pretty dreadful to be honest. 6 days in. Not sure I will be able to make tomorrow even if we test negative

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here