Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax Home. Is Travel Included?

Jul 7, 2003
I think you only need top ask yourself, 'do I go sea swimming or participate in any sea sports'. If the answer is yes, get a Dry Robe. If the answer is no.... get a decent waterproof coat.
..or "am I a woman from Hove who wants people to think I go sea swimming but will actually wear the DryRobe while sitting in a cafe, drinking my Artisan coffee and eating an overpriced pastry"

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is travel included for Ajax away ?

el punal

Travel will doubtless be included. And if it's anything like AEK Athens will doubtless be shit. PLEASE don't stand motionless in the rain for an hour waiting for some shitty P&R bus. Actively work on a Plan B. If you're able-bodied, you could walk into town in that time, and maybe pick up a taxi or a normal bus en route in far less time than that
Good advice. I am forgoing any form of transport. I will walk the 65 miles from Southampton timed to get me to the Amex an hour before kickoff. I will return in the same manner and be home for breakfast. Needless to say that is all complete bollocks. I just hope and pray that we don’t get the rain of biblical proportions that we had to endure after the Athens game. A win, dry weather and a decent trip home is all I ask.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
i think the OP asks a fair question i believe its never been confirmed by the club and may be useful if they could - does the fans rep read this forum?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
..or "am I a woman from Hove who wants people to think I go sea swimming but will actually wear the DryRobe while sitting in a cafe, drinking my Artisan coffee and eating an overpriced pastry"
or.. 'am I someone that doesn't have a pot to piss in who wants people to think ... I am a woman from Hove who wants people to think I go sea swimming but will actually wear the DryRobe while sitting in a cafe, drinking my Artisan coffee and eating an overpriced pastry'. The answer is still no. ;)

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Is travel included for Ajax away ?
They didn't say it was 'intended' so there's no way you will get away with a bus to Brighton Station or to the Newhaven Ferry. Might be worth checking in the Ts & C's that someone hasn't forgotten to take those bits out from normal matchday terms though. :lolol:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Good advice. I am forgoing any form of transport. I will walk the 65 miles from Southampton timed to get me to the Amex an hour before kickoff. I will return in the same manner and be home for breakfast. Needless to say that is all complete bollocks. I just hope and pray that we don’t get the rain of biblical proportions that we had to endure after the Athens game. A win, dry weather and a decent trip home is all I ask.

I'm doing some optimistic before timing. 2 out of the 3 would be fantastic, the win would make the other 2 irrelevant :smile:

mile oak

May 21, 2023
OK it would be reassuring of the club announced of ticket travel was included or did they say it is for the 1st of 3 packaged tickets (as I type im thinking not everyone has that package!) and maybe I missed something. As for the weather I don't like the wet stuff but if it doesn't snow that is some sorta result!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 22.33.42.png

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Be careful walking along the m27

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here