Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax Home. Is Travel Included?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I can't find the info on the website, it just says it's 'intended' but not confirmed.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I’ve got a print at home ticket and I’ve just studied every word, it doesn’t answer it one way or the other.

However it was for the Athens match so can’t see this’ll be different (except hopefully the result and the weather)

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I’ve got a print at home ticket and I’ve just studied every word, it doesn’t answer it one way or the other.

However it was for the Athens match so can’t see this’ll be different (except hopefully the result and the weather)
The BBC says rain but that will probably mean it's hot and sunny! I'm going to take a jacket that I know that is fully waterproof this time, just in case!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rain and 20mph winds. We just dont get a break with these evening games.
You are alright, you get your chauffeur to whisk you to the game and back, where us plebs stand in the fecking rain waiting for the shambles that is Mill Hill P&R

looking forward to another soaking!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Travel will doubtless be included. And if it's anything like AEK Athens will doubtless be shit. PLEASE don't stand motionless in the rain for an hour waiting for some shitty P&R bus. Actively work on a Plan B. If you're able-bodied, you could walk into town in that time, and maybe pick up a taxi or a normal bus en route in far less time than that

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Does this in any way help with the question "Is travel included"?
No it certainly doesn't! However, as I originally asked the question I feel I am within my rights to completely derail the thread if I want. Do you know whether travel is included or have an accurate weather forecast? :unsure:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Travel will doubtless be included. And if it's anything like AEK Athens will doubtless be shit. PLEASE don't stand motionless in the rain for an hour waiting for some shitty P&R bus. Actively work on a Plan B. If you're able-bodied, you could walk into town in that time, and maybe pick up a taxi or a normal bus en route in far less time than that
The 'normal' buses were so crap that I ended up walking 'to' the game. Missed one going home so rang a friend to see if we could wait at theirs and call a cab. That took another hour. We should've just walked back as I don't think we could've got any wetter.
Without wishing to derail the thread should I buy a Dry Robe just to annoy people, as I have a very good waterproof coat already? ;)

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I once asked this on Facebook that’s why I now have a certain amount of sympathy with the geezer that has admitted on here he f***ed up his Athens registration
I think you only need top ask yourself, 'do I go sea swimming or participate in any sea sports'. If the answer is yes, get a Dry Robe. If the answer is no.... get a decent waterproof coat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here