Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ajax fans tomorrow night

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Fingers firmly crossed, l looked as if l had swam home after the AEK game! I hope torrential rain isn't goling to become a theme for our home European games.
I only travelled from North to the coach park and was soaked through, can’t imagine how bad it would have been in a queue for an hour!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Newly scrawled AFCA on bus stop by Churchill Square so definitely some Ajax fans in town last night.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
And look what pulled up next to my bus on the Old Steine

IMG_8420.jpeg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fingers firmly crossed, l looked as if l had swam home after the AEK game! I hope torrential rain isn't goling to become a theme for our home European games.
It's barely rained this morning in the end, it'll be fine by tonight! Maybe a shower, but nothing at all like post-Athens!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Where is out resident spy who popped down to the King & Queen to send snaps of the Athens fans congregating....

come on, it's lunch time, get down there.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I only travelled from North to the coach park and was soaked through, can’t imagine how bad it would have been in a queue for an hour!
The same, soaked through I'd have thought.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
They seem to be everywhere but just enjoying the pubs.
12-15 in brewdog seem to be having a good time, barring one who looked like he had too many last night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here