Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
You can see already that Maitland Niles is better than anything we have on the left. Lightening fast. Hilarious that there was some turning their nose up at this one !!!!

AMS is on fire down the left. He looks very impressive.
I can't see how Arsenal would release him to us.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You can see already that Maitland Niles is better than anything we have on the left. Lightening fast. Hilarious that there was some turning their nose up at this one !!!!

Why is he losing weight rapidly? Often a sign of something serious. Hope our medical team are on full alert if it comes to it.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I think AMN won’t be our player. He’s clearly thought of highly by Arteta.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arteta barely ever plays him ?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Check since lockdown, he has plenty of game time

Sadly I think he’s staying

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Shop window

Dreamer :lolol:

You don’t use the FA Cup Final for a shop window for one player when your team has underachieved all season

Attitude has apparently been his biggest problem. Looks like he has changed it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the club is fulfill Mr Bloom's stated aim of Top 10 finishes, it needs to be buying players of a better caliber than those who currently play for Arsenal.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In accumulated minutes he's played less than 2 games in the league after lockdown !!!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Have you included the 90 mins in the Sheffield United Cup game?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In positions he has stated multiple times he doesn't like playing. that's why we have a chance, we are more likely to play him in the center.

Under Potter? He won’t know where he’s playing from one week to the next, or if he’s even in the squad :lolol:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
In positions he has stated multiple times he doesn't like playing. that's why we have a chance, we are more likely to play him in the center.

Is he any good in the centre? Lot of money if he isn’t. Looks good on the wing though. I don’t think this guy should be a priority.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Is he any good in the centre? Lot of money if he isn’t. Looks good on the wing though. I don’t think this guy should be a priority.

Aubameyang and Pepe are playing as the wingers, with Xhaka Ceballos and AM-S as CM. 4-3-3, same formation they always play, he's just on the left of the 3.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
If Arsenal are serious about signing Coutinho, then AMN will be off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here