Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agent-Pere Guardiola...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Neecha its del horno the sicknote isnt it.... he played in the premier league and PLEASE NO!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on Neecha. Don't you know that in the pantheon of crime for NSC Ultras/pedants, posting something already tucked away elsewhere is right up there with seal-clubbing and torturing Labradors.
Is CMS back in training yet ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Don't know how reliable this bloke is but he thinks he knows something and kind of backs up Neecha...........unless they're one in the same person. :lol:

1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop37m
I can tell you for a fact (not through someone else's info this time) that we'll be unveiling a new leftback pre-season #bhafc

1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop29m
Sadly, no as not agreed yet. Once mentioned in press, I can be more 'forthcoming'. Well worth the wait if it happens

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Don't know how reliable this bloke is but he thinks he knows something and kind of backs up Neecha...........unless they're one in the same person. :lol:

1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop37m
I can tell you for a fact (not through someone else's info this time) that we'll be unveiling a new leftback pre-season #bhafc

1stopAlbionshop ‏@1stopAlbionshop29m
Sadly, no as not agreed yet. Once mentioned in press, I can be more 'forthcoming'. Well worth the wait if it happens

That's the person who said something was being announced last Sunday.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here