Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agent-Pere Guardiola...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Neecha. Don't you know that in the pantheon of crime for NSC Ultras/pedants, posting something already tucked away elsewhere is right up there with seal-clubbing and torturing Labradors.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Did you also know the full back we are currently in talks with has played in the premier league?

Can you stop with this crap, either tell us or don't. No one care that you are in the know unless you share it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I reckon its been mentioned on here ROUGHLY twenty eight times :jester:

But did you all know that one of Oscar's Assistants is best mates with Jose Mourinho?

I bet we start the season with nobody from Barcelona, nobody from Bayern Munich and nobody from Chelsea.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought NSC was turning into a cutting-edge news gathering machine that was the preferred outlet for the local media. Numpty OPs like this really damage our credibility, any more of this dross and we'll lose the Argus contract.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Please don't. It makes a change from all the rumours with absolutely no foundation in fact. I find it pretty interesting.

Too much fkin grief tbh. Im off to start a post about Vincente (oh sorry its VICENTE just in case I gave a fk) or Where Gus is having his dinner tonight or why the moon changes colour at midnight or how the wages are being proportioned following Matt sparrow and Gary dicker leaving. Wasted on wind up merchants tbh. Laters

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Too much fkin grief tbh. Im off to start a post about Vincente (oh sorry its VICENTE just in case I gave a fk) or Where Gus is having his dinner tonight or why the moon changes colour at midnight or how the wages are being proportioned following Matt sparrow and Gary dicker leaving. Wasted on wind up merchants tbh. Laters

:flounce::flounce::flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here