Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

after today poyet in or out

poyet in or out

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We know he came out and spoke publicly about budgets before the League win at him to Palace.
We know he spoke to Reading at a crucial point in our season which must have been great for the team.
We know he spoke publicly about considering his future after the 2nd Leg.

The club have suspended him for what they consider to be legally correct reasons, so it is extremely difficult for people to place any sort of faith in Poyet at this point time.

There are two sides to every dispute. Seeing as how the club have not said their side or Gus his I find it difficult to take a side. I would be very surprised if the things you quoted are the reasons for the suspension, they are just things to knock Gus with and in my mind nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
was fence but now out. Relationship between gus and board and no way back from that, for the good of next season we need it resolved now

I've gone from fence to out. But I'm fickle like that. I'll want him back later, you'll see.

Spoken like a true beardy. This board needs more beardies, especially grey old ones. With beards comes knowledge, everybody know that.

Trust me, I have a beard.

Beardies of the world unite! Razor's out!

I'm going to have a lay down now.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That's generally how disagreements work.

I find it absurd that people are so ready to turn on a club legend & invaluable manager, despite not knowing what he did or if he's guilty of it.

Fickle isn't even the word.

I'll always appreciate what he did for us, and as of today will give him a warm reception when he returns, but I am now reluctantly in the out camp.

Regardless of what he has or has not done, the situation needs to get resolved ASAP in the interests of the club. Arguably he has done us a favour by not turning up - he could have strung due process out for months if he was really feeling like being vindictive. Clearly he wants this over quickly and doesn't care about the legal mess that will be left behind.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm a big fan of Gus, but I'm getting fed up with this ridiculous charade. I've now decided to pop myself on the fence and await further information before deciding which way to fall off

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
He won't stay.

I still want him too though. The minute before the play off semis everyone was thinking the same. Many were still thinking it after.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Just goes to show that a certain member of the club seems to know what he is doing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
There are two sides to every dispute. Seeing as how the club have not said their side or Gus his I find it difficult to take a side. I would be very surprised if the things you quoted are the reasons for the suspension, they are just things to knock Gus with and in my mind nothing to do with the issue at hand.

If it turns out the club has made an almighty balls up what are you going to do on the first game-------refuse to go?
Poyet has gone mate accept it.
I'm as pissed off as you but even if he has only done half the things he has been accused of on NSC he's up shit creek without a paddle.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
How often do you see fans backing the board/owners in situations like these?
Friends of mine who support other clubs (and don't know the real story) are incredulous at what is happening. When i inform them of what a knob Poyet is, they dont believe that should be a factor.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Out,same as I voted for the last 10 polls.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Fence, leaning towards the 'out' camp due to gut feeling and the weight of circumstantial 'evidence'.

Still not enough facts upon which to know 100% and therefore decide for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here