Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

after today poyet in or out

poyet in or out

• Total voters

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
Wow so far only 12 per cent want him to stay. Poyet the grinning man taking the piss out of our club. He does not give a shit any more about us and yet again its all about him, this is really hurting the club.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Out, which has been my position for some time.
This.

+ I have £15.00 on Oscar joining us next at 6/1 so hoping it gets sorted out ASAP!

Out for some time now.
Nothing that has happened in the last few weeks has changed my position - that Gus has taken us a long, long way but he reached the limit of his development before we did and so its time for someone else to take over for the next push.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Worrying amount of people are willing to back the club without actually (fully) knowing what has gone on. Not saying they have done right or wrong just would have thought more people would have been waiting for facts before putting Gus out to grass.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
That's generally how disagreements work.

I find it absurd that people are so ready to turn on a club legend & invaluable manager, despite not knowing what he did or if he's guilty of it.

Fickle isn't even the word.

TBF to you I agree. Where as it all points to him being in the wrong, we don't know anything yet. Like I said, for that reason, i'm stikk fence.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Worrying amount of people are willing to back the club without actually (fully) knowing what has gone on. Not saying they have done right or wrong just would have thought more people would have been waiting for facts before putting Gus out to grass.

My view on that is that the club run by a shrewd business man, has taken this action against an erratic egotistic hothead. who can't keep his trap shut. Until I know better my money is on Bloom

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Is Barber in your opinion operating without Tony Bloom's backing?

I'm sure the fall-out and build-up to this happened without his backing. I'm also sure the board as an entity have backed the decision to suspend Gus. I really don't know much about how TB chairs the club, whether he makes unilateral decisions or passes everything through the board. He strikes me as someone who is prepared to be very hands-off, fund things without being too involved in the running of the club, but of course I don't know.

Wilko 1901

May 7, 2013
Hove

We know he came out and spoke publicly about budgets before the League win at him to Palace.
We know he spoke to Reading at a crucial point in our season which must have been great for the team.
We know he spoke publicly about considering his future after the 2nd Leg.

The club have suspended him for what they consider to be legally correct reasons, so it is extremely difficult for people to place any sort of faith in Poyet at this point time.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
After today? I'll let you know tomorrow.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We know he came out and spoke publicly about budgets before the League win at him to Palace.
We know he spoke to Reading at a crucial point in our season which must have been great for the team.
We know he spoke publicly about considering his future after the 2nd Leg.

The club have suspended him for what they consider to be legally correct reasons, so it is extremely difficult for people to place any sort of faith in Poyet at this point time.

We also know he refused to do his job with the retained list, that alone must be a disciplinary hearing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here