Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFL- Cats V Hawks tonight Fremantle V Sydney tomorrow

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Gutted today but proud of the boys last night, got closer than i though they would (I really shouldn't underestimate them) ran out of steam without the benefit of a weeks rest. Some quality young players coming through, VFL grand final tomorrow and more valuable finals experience for the young uns. Just need a little more consistency to play four quarters and a ruckman to dominate.

Go Freo tonight.

rosscrudos

Mar 17, 2008
bad luck bad fish.

In terms of kicking the ball, have people on here actually tried to kick the thing...it's bloody hard!! Nothing like kicking a round ball. I can only kick torpedoes (not on purpose though!)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
bad luck bad fish.

In terms of kicking the ball, have people on here actually tried to kick the thing...it's bloody hard!! Nothing like kicking a round ball. I can only kick torpedoes (not on purpose though!)

It's a lot about the drop of the ball from the hand to the foot and how the ball is held. Most people learning to try and kick it will tend to have a high drop of the ball. That allows the ball to move away from the straight line required for a drop punt. Also means most people end up kicking it with the in or out step of the foot and not the face of the foot.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
what agreat game that was, a real rollercoaster and another fantastic Cats Hawks battle. I've been an Eagles fan since I first came to perth in '92 and a season ticket holder for 15 years now (much as their name grates obviously) and cannot stand the Dorkers so I'm right behind the Swans today who I have a grudging respect for ever since the classic Eagles Swans finals - should be a ripper, my piss is nicely chilled and it's going to go off this arvo' at the footy barbie we're attending in our mates backyard, should be a swim through and I'll be rapt if The Swans get up. Is than enough Australianisms for you folks?

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
Been a swans fan since 96 go the swans,heart says yes head says no like Brighton to many key players out.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Going to be a good one next week, Those purple boys were ferocious down at Geelong and ferocious tonight. Not sure the Hawks will have the answer

Go Freo

Terrible song though

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Going to be a good one next week, Those purple boys were ferocious down at Geelong and ferocious tonight. Not sure the Hawks will have the answer

Go Freo

Terrible song though

Yes ferocious sums it up,and who knows next week. Song yeah most Freo fans go with TNT,AC/DC.All I need now is 3pts tonight to round of a great saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here