Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFL- Cats V Hawks tonight Fremantle V Sydney tomorrow

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
11 games all close and won by Geelong by under two goals most under 1 goal.

**** I hate these close games.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
AFL fans will tell you what a game of skill it is.

Well I thought it was certainly an athletic game, but their shooting aint all that. Sitter after sitter going begging.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011

Well I thought it was certainly an athletic game, but their shooting aint all that. Sitter after sitter going begging.

Big game can tell on the best of forwards as in football ask Gordon Smith.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry Badfish no Cats v Freo final.I guess 32 scoring shots to 22 tells the story.Dont know how I going to get through tomorrow night but Go Freo.

I am gutted,can't really be angry.Hawks just won a great game of footy.

Next Year

Go the Dockers tomorrow

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Not as easy as it looks, but i agree they should kick goals more often.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
I am gutted,can't really be angry.Hawks just won a great game of footy.

Next Year

Go the Dockers tomorrow

Yeah next year always gives sports fans renewed hopes.Go Freo and the Albion for a saturday double and I will be a very happy man.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yeah next year always gives sports fans renewed hopes.Go Freo and the Albion for a saturday double and I will be a very happy man.

Go Freo sounds like some kind of yoghurt.

I have to say I did start to enjoy watching AFL once @Stumpy Tim told me the basic rules, it's actually incredibly straight forward and they have some absolutely cracking off-the-ball SCRAPS.

At the other end of the spectrum I went to watch Yankees v Red Sox in baseball a couple of weeks ago on what turned out to be a high scoring game, with the Red Sox coming back from 8-3 to win 8-12. Despite that I found it a totally underwhelming experience watching very little happen in a stadium with no atmosphere.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011

I have to say I did start to enjoy watching AFL once @Stumpy Tim told me the basic rules, it's actually incredibly straight forward and they have some absolutely cracking off-the-ball SCRAPS.

At the other end of the spectrum I went to watch Yankees v Red Sox in baseball a couple of weeks ago on what turned out to be a high scoring game, with the Red Sox coming back from 8-3 to win 8-12. Despite that I found it a totally underwhelming experience watching very little happen in a stadium with no atmosphere.

Sorry to say we played like yoghurt for many seasons but not v the Swans saturday night I hope.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Was it at the Yankees Stadium?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here