Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
North Stand Chat has gone into fcking meltdown. Bournemouth 2 Brighton 0. Potter being called to be sacked when 2 months ago he was the greatest manager Brighton ever had. Fickle. We have to back Potter now and allow him to get us over the line as 17th will be just fine now and build after that. Get behind the fella and the team !

Fair enough but the direction of travel is currently backwards

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A lot of Potter bashing on this thread tonight, but if you send the team out and after half an hour they've had 7 efforts on goal without the opposition managing a shot you've done something right.

Perhaps we need a defensive coach then as we surely don't do that very well anymore.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The team is very weak but it's the way we mess about at the back with the ball. It's leaving fallbacks exposed. The defending under Potter is shameful and embarrassing for the most part. I'm not a fan of 3 at the back either. Playing Webster ahead of Duffy says it all for me.

People don't know the suniffince of this result. I thought we might escape after the Chelsea draw but i wasn't confident.

I'm sorry to say we are down. Out of form, back to back terrible results, strikers who are not good enough at this level and no real quality.

I'm not renewing next year because of var. I done with football season tickets. Will feel for the fans under Potter again because he isn't the man to take us back up.

Are you not a fan generally or just for us?

Not trying to argue, just curious.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So what's changed from last season? No Murray, Bruno, Duffy, Knockaert, March in the starting line-up. There's a fair bit of character, nous and flair in that bunch. I like Maupay, Mooy and Alzate but are they going to dig you out of a hole?

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
First half -bloke commentating in foreign

Second half -some bird commentating in foreign :mad:

D

Deleted member 2719

A lot of Potter bashing on this thread tonight, but if you send the team out and after half an hour they've had 7 efforts on goal without the opposition managing a shot you've done something right.

Not sure they have had 7 on goal, they had 7 shots and 2 on goal, bleeding Bmuff had one on target and two goals, so far I am putting it down to luck.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
North Stand Chat has gone into fcking meltdown. Bournemouth 2 Brighton 0. Potter being called to be sacked when 2 months ago he was the greatest manager Brighton ever had. Fickle. We have to back Potter now and allow him to get us over the line as 17th will be just fine now and build after that. Get behind the fella and the team !

We played a rubbish villa team with no strikers and gifted them the possession to convert their first real chance, tonight we're playing a Bournemouth team with awful injury problems on the back of a horrific run getting beaten by everyone. In both games we've had a pretty full squad to select from and we've been totally shit

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
How has Bernardo become our best player? It's like everyone is taking turns to be man of the match and worst player of the match, with competition for the latter.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
north stand chat has gone into fcking meltdown. Bournemouth 2 brighton 0. Potter being called to be sacked when 2 months ago he was the greatest manager brighton ever had. Fickle. We have to back potter now and allow him to get us over the line as 17th will be just fine now and build after that. Get behind the fella and the team !

this 👍

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
So what's changed from last season? No Murray, Bruno, Duffy, Knockaert, March in the starting line-up. There's a fair bit of character, nous and flair in that bunch. I like Maupay, Mooy and Alzate but are they going to dig you out of a hole?
Reasonable individual players but not gelling as a team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here