Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The muff are jammy kunnts but canny. We are naive. We should have got this more sussed by now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I really do not want to hear any more bullshit about not signing players in January and the market being tough either. If we don’t sign a striker, a commanding centre midfielder and ideally another wide/attacking player with some pace, we are ****ed.

If Bloom or Barber make that f*cking statement in the first programme notes in Feb, it will be a patronising slap in the face of supporters.

Relegation candidates Newcastle and Villa are both signing players this month, dealing with the financial disaster that would stem from relegation.

Over to Bloom.

No need to put the club in financial jeopardy as lickers always churn out, there’s the loan market.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
A lot of Potter bashing on this thread tonight, but if you send the team out and after half an hour they've had 7 efforts on goal without the opposition managing a shot you've done something right.

Maybe but maybe it's not enough.........well it's not enough is it?

Come on GP come on Brighton prove us wrong pleeeeaaasseeee

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ah, it could be worse......

It’s just our luck Bournemouth are bogey team, along with Villa, Norwich, Watford, Southampton, Everton, Tottenham, Liverpool, Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield United, Man City, West Ham, Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham, oh and Burnley.

Thank god we still have Man United & Palace to play, a guaranteed 6 points eh....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9214743 said:
A lot of bedwetting going on here :lolol:

Lucky it's being countered by the completely and utterly deluded.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We are a timid coward like team. One big issue no ones mentioning is how crap Dunk has been. Maybe it's playing Webster next to him but he's pretty thick and his body language in a game makes me think he thinks he's Beckenbaur more than himself.

No subs? So no one up front and we need two goals? We look beat and we looked beat on .Saturday. Nicey nice Potter needs to do something. If only he could knew something about emotiona intelligence and motivate them.

BRIGHTON AND HOVE SOFT TOUCH FC

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
A lot of Potter bashing on this thread tonight, but if you send the team out and after half an hour they've had 7 efforts on goal without the opposition managing a shot you've done something right.

6 of those shots were useless and no where near the goal? It's not only Potter though, it's not his fault the players are soft as butter and we only have one player on the pitch (LD) with any leadership quality whatsoever with only another 2 in the whole squad (GM and Duffy). This squad is woefully ill equipped for a tough season in the Premier league.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
North Stand Chat has gone into fcking meltdown. Bournemouth 2 Brighton 0. Potter being called to be sacked when 2 months ago he was the greatest manager Brighton ever had. Fickle. We have to back Potter now and allow him to get us over the line as 17th will be just fine now and build after that. Get behind the fella and the team !

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The all but relegated not so long ago Southampton currently top half. How the fukk did they do that and why can't we?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You know I listen to you.

But what do you think about our squad? I think the defence ain’t all that, plus we lack pace, power and strikers. The pace and power, to facilitate counter attacking, has been a bugbear to me for 3 seasons. We ain’t the quickest and strongest team, to say the least.

Both Hughton and Potter have had a very limited squad in many way, imho.

The team is very weak but it's the way we mess about at the back with the ball. It's leaving fallbacks exposed. The defending under Potter is shameful and embarrassing for the most part. I'm not a fan of 3 at the back either. Playing Webster ahead of Duffy says it all for me.

People don't know the significance of this result. I thought we might escape after the Chelsea draw but i wasn't confident.

I'm sorry to say we are down. Out of form, back to back terrible results, strikers who are not good enough at this level and no real quality.

I'm not renewing next year because of var. I done with football season tickets. Will feel for the fans under Potter again because he isn't the man to take us back up.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here