Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Orlandi on for Lopez who has been dreadful and Bridcutt on for Ince...

Taking an attacking midfielder off for a more defensive one does not help our situation, we need a goal. Hopefully, a harsh word with the players will get their asses into gear.

You appear to be more than a little confused.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Simple. Bmuff have worked out that the way to play against the Albion is to close us down quickly.

I think our passing has been poor all season. We were told OG was going to continue the possession football style. Haven't seen a lot of evidence of that so far.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Barnes has barely had a kick, he needs a bit of support. Conway and Lopez should be doing this job but have been anonymous. The call must be Lopez and Conway off for Bridcutt and Orlandi, this will allow Ince and Crofts to push on. I'll be amazed if OG doesn't change us around at HT.

We've created nothing in those 45 minutes. COME ON BRIGHTON.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh come on. There's no point sacking the board. We'd still have everyone else. No, clearly the only option is to fold the club and withdraw from the football league.

I totally agree....AFC Brighton here we come...with dick at the helm and steve gritt as manager

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Why are we nearly always dire when we're on t.v? This game(so far), that 1-1 draw against bournemouth a few years back, watford at home, blackpool away, the palace games last season. West ham away two year ago, the struggles in the cup against wrexham. I'm struggling to think of any games - apart from cup games against prem teams (liverpool away excepted) where we've played well. Reading and Wigan this season we've been solid but not particularly good. Am I just unlucky in only seeing poor games? Am I expecting too much? Surely we're usually better than this?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Will Bournemouth tire? We can still win this.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bridcutt on. Let's take that midfield back.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think our passing has been poor all season. We were told OG was going to continue the possession football style. Haven't seen a lot of evidence of that so
far.
Have you not seen how many key players are missing from this side? Are you really surprised our passing game has suffered?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here