Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** AFC Bournemouth v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

AFC Bournemouth v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
We are on the bones of our arse

Absolutely clueless, shite football, incapable of putting more than three passes together.

Wilson couldnt hit a barn door, the defence was totally shot before Cook did his cunning stunt against Norwich and we have apparently coached every ounce of talent from our team. We have no attacking threat and a midfield who's very nature is to go backwards.

We are a shadow of the team you convincingly beat last month.

Reading taunted us with a song once..."We'll never play you again" on their rise to the PL. Seriously if you lads sing that when 2 up on Tuesday 90% of the old school support would actually agree with you.

We're ****ed.
Is it really that bad? I think we'll win by a solitary goal but f*****d, really? So, one nil to the Albion is my guess.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We are on the bones of our arse

Absolutely clueless, shite football, incapable of putting more than three passes together.

Wilson couldnt hit a barn door, the defence was totally shot before Cook did his cunning stunt against Norwich and we have apparently coached every ounce of talent from our team. We have no attacking threat and a midfield who's very nature is to go backwards.

We are a shadow of the team you convincingly beat last month.

Reading taunted us with a song once..."We'll never play you again" on their rise to the PL. Seriously if you lads sing that when 2 up on Tuesday 90% of the old school support would actually agree with you.

We're ****ed.

We seem to be too polite to kick a club when they're down though, offering a charitable donation instead! Probably an excellent time to play you, but I'm really feeling uneasy about it. A draw isn't a bad result, providing Villa lose at home to Watford.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'd have put us down as were loose with January being the new October but I have a feeling we will still be annoyed with 2 points dropped yesterday and take it out on b'muff. Not easily though, we will give up 2 easy goals but outscore them. Were wine 2-3

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bmuff 2-0 Albion

And a self imposed ban on NSC for several weeks...

That can easily happen. We are out of form. Playing shit at a ground we do poorly at. Think it will be a draw though. If your result comes true then lets see what ALL the pro Potter fans think then.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
That can easily happen. We are out of form. Playing shit at a ground we do poorly at. Think it will be a draw though. If your result comes true then lets see what ALL the pro Potter fans think then.

Well im a potter fan and regardless of Tues result will be fully behind him. Only idiots wont be.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Are you going to admit you were wrong if potter keeps us up?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here