Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** AFC Bournemouth v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

AFC Bournemouth v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Bournemouth are absolutely pony. Not sure if they even want to stay in the Premier League seeing their recent performances.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Right now I would not expect us to win away to any side in the top two divisions. We are too naïve and would find a way to give any advantage away. I have no idea what team will start for us and we are just too unsettled.
I hope we can scrape a 1 1.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would absolutely LOVE it if we beat the plucky tin potters. Ideally 6-0 but would take 1-0 off Maupay's arse.

Let's see this noddy outfit back in league one ASAP.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
We have a good side but the same problem this year as previous - a lack of decent centre forwards. Let’s be honest, we currently have one championship striker, a youth who had one good match against Spurs & pensioner Murray. It doesn’t look as if we will sign anyone again this month, which I believe is foolhardy. We are going to get relegated I regret. Bournemouth 2 0 BHA

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Whenever a team needs a pick me up we stroll into town and tend to roll over. 2-0 to the cherries. Hope I'm wrong though

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
We are on the bones of our arse

Absolutely clueless, shite football, incapable of putting more than three passes together.

Wilson couldnt hit a barn door, the defence was totally shot before Cook did his cunning stunt against Norwich and we have apparently coached every ounce of talent from our team. We have no attacking threat and a midfield who's very nature is to go backwards.

We are a shadow of the team you convincingly beat last month.

Reading taunted us with a song once..."We'll never play you again" on their rise to the PL. Seriously if you lads sing that when 2 up on Tuesday 90% of the old school support would actually agree with you.

We're ****ed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here