Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Odds are incredibly short now . 1/5 or 1/6 with Sky Bet.
Kind of odds when we play a league 2 team.

Surely AEK aren’t that bad ?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Odds are incredibly short now . 1/5 or 1/6 with Sky Bet.
Kind of odds when we play a league 2 team.

Surely AEK aren’t that bad ?
It makes me wonder actually.... we have seen over the years that some of these Euro teams have a very mature, cynical, physical, spoiling style with a counter attacking edge, I am not sure those odds really reflect this encounter properly.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It makes me wonder actually.... we have seen over the years that some of these Euro teams have a very mature, cynical, physical, spoiling style with a counter attacking edge, I am not sure those odds really reflect this encounter properly.

Yeah I think it will be much tighter that the odds suggest for those reasons.

Last edited:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I like this one " we will need ball collectors sitting in the back of our goal netting to help retrieve the ball "

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
I didn't get the three match pack but have since bought tickets to the other 2 home games.. never mind... but today I am torn between taking my eldest to a drugs talk at his school tomorrow evening or snapping up two of these fresh exchange tickets for us both.
I need to convince the Mrs that my own drugs talk (either based on my own dabbling with various substances but stopping short of injecting anything or hypocritical do not touch drugs lecture) will be more effective than that given by the ex drugs squad chap tomorrow at the school. Tricky.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't get the three match pack but have since bought tickets to the other 2 home games.. never mind... but today I am torn between taking my eldest to a drugs talk at his school this evening or snapping up two of these fresh exchange tickets for us both.
I need to convince the Mrs that my own drugs talk (either based on my own dabbling with various substances but stopping short of injecting anything or hypocritical do not touch drugs lecture) will be more effective than that given by the ex drugs squad chap tonight at the school. Tricky.
Good man - see you at the Amex. It's going to be EPIC.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I didn't get the three match pack but have since bought tickets to the other 2 home games.. never mind... but today I am torn between taking my eldest to a drugs talk at his school tomorrow evening or snapping up two of these fresh exchange tickets for us both.
I need to convince the Mrs that my own drugs talk (either based on my own dabbling with various substances but stopping short of injecting anything or hypocritical do not touch drugs lecture) will be more effective than that given by the ex drugs squad chap tomorrow at the school. Tricky.
Get yourself to the Amex! I cant wait!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I need to convince the Mrs that my own drugs talk (either based on my own dabbling with various substances but stopping short of injecting anything or hypocritical do not touch drugs lecture) will be more effective than that given by the ex drugs squad chap tonight at the school. Tricky.
Just find all the Zammo episodes of Grange Hill on youtube, and sit him down to watch those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here