Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
This made me chuckle from their forum..... http://forum.aek.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27496&sid=e7ac9af012fa348248ea47ac5cb0f9c9&start=80
Apologies for just a copy & paste farther than a screenshot
I bolded the the 2nd post myself

CKSilver member
Silver member
Posts: 4229Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:55 pmLocation: SouthHe has thanked: 358 timesgot thanks: 450 times
Publication fromCK»Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:10 pm
I read somewhere that the starting 11 that started the game against Man United cost 18 million to buy. Overall.

AEK
Peak
Member avatar
Nikos CVeteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 24906Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:45 pmHe has thanked: 1138 timesgot thanks: 1245 times
Publication fromNikos C»Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:18 pm
Sorry, I just realized that Brighton went to Old Trafford and beat Man Utd with ten 34-year-old Liverpool rejects Adam Lallana and four for Danny Welbeck, who in a 15-year career has never scored double figures in the league. HOW;

Tell me these are Brighton's substitutes because if they are the first team and play this kind of ball they have shamans on their staffs.

We still believe. We still believe.

They really don't sound confident on that thread, they sound like we used to before we became seriously good!

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hmm 100 odd tickets now available in S1E .

Have the club been taking some of the cheaper tickets off the market to make sure the pricier ones go first?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Hmm 100 odd tickets now available in S1E .

Have the club been taking some of the cheaper tickets off the market to make sure the pricier ones go first?
I think it's more a gradual process of finalising segregation and comps being returned unused. very close to the AEK support that

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Sorry I'm sure this has already been posted, but can I share my ticket for this match with friends and family through the ticket sharing scheme like I can with my normal season ticket matches? Thanks

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They do.

http://forum.aek.com/

It's in Greek, obviously.

I'm looking through the Europa thread (slowly), will post if I discover anything interesting. I'm literally a week into learning Greek though so don't hold your breath!

In Greek we are Μπράιτον & Χόουβ Άλμπιον 😃
Couldn’t you have begun learning Greek a bit earlier ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sorry I'm sure this has already been posted, but can I share my ticket for this match with friends and family through the ticket sharing scheme like I can with my normal season ticket matches? Thanks
No, sharing only covers league games

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
They do.

http://forum.aek.com/

It's in Greek, obviously.

I'm looking through the Europa thread (slowly), will post if I discover anything interesting. I'm literally a week into learning Greek though so don't hold your breath!

In Greek we are Μπράιτον & Χόουβ Άλμπιον 😃
I'd be impressed if you could read anything on that forum. So much of it is slang!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Couldn’t you have begun learning Greek a bit earlier ?
Interesting comments, ranging from 'Teams like Brighton' to 'We are playing the most in-form team in Europe. A phenomenal team that is admired by the entire football world'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here