[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, they emailed in English and received a response in English.

They auto selected the seats and provided a link to make the payment. I think they cost €120, but they are VIP seats.
Me too. 120 euros so not cheap but good seats and not expecting hassle. Really effortless process after stressing about having booked flights etc but missing out on home end. Reckon there will be quite a few of us in block 8 now.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Wow, that was so easy!! Thanks so much to NSC

No tickets for any of us a week ago and now have 4. 2 in block 8 and 2 in corporate.

Anyone know what VIP entails and if we need an Albion section of the bar? They might even serve alcohol……

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Flight £67 on the Thursday arriving in Athens at 4pm is that enough time?
No.

The ticket collection office closes at 4pm, which is when the shuttle buses leave for the stadium.

We don't arrive until 13:30 and seem to be cutting it fine.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Arrrgh. This is doing my head in. I have spent the last few weeks, all day, every day, checking in on the website (as instructed by supporter services) and there's never

Wow, that was so easy!! Thanks so much to NSC

No tickets for any of us a week ago and now have 4. 2 in block 8 and 2 in corporate.

Anyone know what VIP entails and if we need an Albion section of the bar? They might even serve alcohol……
Might be a lovely meze?

Add me to the Block 8 contingent. Absolutely made up.

As it's VIP, has anyone heard back from AEK Ticket email as to whether there's a dress code in that section? Will no doubt change some of the clothes I'd planned to pack if there are specific about shoes/trousers etc. Hoping just a shirt, jeans and decent shoes will do.

EDIT: Just got a reply: no dress code in that section. Superb

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Big chunk of tickets now available.
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 15.38.46.png

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Got one of these just as I was about to fork out £200 for the fabled Block 8 brigade. Phew.
I have two reserved, but not paid for, in Block 8 that I don't need now. If anybody wants them drop me a line and I'll email AEK and ask if I can transfer them

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Add me to the Block 8 contingent. Absolutely made up.

As it's VIP, has anyone heard back from AEK Ticket email as to whether there's a dress code in that section? Will no doubt change some of the clothes I'd planned to pack if there are specific about shoes/trousers etc. Hoping just a shirt, jeans and decent shoes will do.

EDIT: Just got a reply: no dress code in that section. Superb
Can we...wear Brighton shirts? Surely not, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports