Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

fallowfield32

Apr 22, 2016
I was unlucky in trying to get 2 out if the 79 tickets available for tier 3. But my son snd I are going to athens anyway - are there any others going just for the occassion?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I know quite a few people that have purchased tickets in Block 8 of the home end. You just need to email AEK.

tickets@aekfc.gr
Serious? They’ve just emailed the club who have sold them seats direct?
I know in Germany blocks next to away ends are often ‘safe’ and sold to away fans but didn’t think it would be the case in Greece.
We’re still looking for 2 so may try this.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I’ve watched a Marseille vlog from the away end. There is not a lot of them, and the atmosphere dramatically different to their home atmosphere.

It’s a great chance to show how good our away support can be.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
I know quite a few people that have purchased tickets in Block 8 of the home end. You just need to email AEK.

tickets@aekfc.gr
You are a star. Thanks so much. I have been getting AMKA numbers from Greeks to try and buy via ticket master but emailed aek last night and now have 3 tickets in block 8. North stand chat delivers again! Happy seagull this morning.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Serious? They’ve just emailed the club who have sold them seats direct?
I know in Germany blocks next to away ends are often ‘safe’ and sold to away fans but didn’t think it would be the case in Greece.
We’re still looking for 2 so may try this.
Yes, they emailed in English and received a response in English.

They auto selected the seats and provided a link to make the payment. I think they cost €120, but they are VIP seats.

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Did you need to purchase a fan card (10€) when getting the home tickets through the email address? Just tried doing it through the website and even after getting through all the AMKA stuff that was the block. Have sent an email. And thanks for the advice.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Yes, they emailed in English and received a response in English.

They auto selected the seats and provided a link to make the payment. I think they cost €120, but they are VIP seats.
I guess selling VIP or hospitality tickets is how they get around the legal issue ID, AMKA and away fans we have here in Greece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here