NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How the f*** was that a penalty?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It’s never a penalty. The Marseille player is diving to the floor to head the ball and gets a brush from the keepers glove on the way down.
Unreal

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ah well, we didn't need a handbrake anyway.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
@SeagullsoverLondon - have you got your own fan club?

1701382777483.png

From the BBC....

Many mixed reports of what happened Albion fans gassed by mistake, drifting in from outside or gassed on purpose?
100% drifted in from the outside. Was one of the Block 8 Albion fans who hung around after FT for a bit before trying to leave.

Could see outside in a gap from midway up the concourse that riot police were having bottles etc chucked at them by the Ultras in an area near the away end. Heard massive bangs let off then next thing we knew the Tear Gas affects hit us.

Legged it back out into the stands to get away from where the gas was. After that could see it had wafted into the away end by the reactions from everyone. My group all managed to make it into the away end after that and safely out on the buses. Hope everyone else reading this from Block 8 also got back okay.

Last edited:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
@SeagullsoverLondon - have you got your own fan club?

View attachment 170538

From the BBC....
Not even my wife, children or mother would want to be a member of My Fanclub!
I took my username without realising there was a group with the same name active in London. I am sure there are quite a few members on NSC, but sadly I have never been along to one of their meetups.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We don’t need that agro, go for the win against Marseille eases the fixture list, and more importantly the potential injury list.
Go for it
Yes, exactly as I said earlier this evening on the match thread:

So to Marseille at home …

I think we absolutely must beat them and finish top of our group to avoid the playoffs in February - with our fatigue and injury levels as they are, that is more overcrowding of the schedule we can do without.

Straight through to the round of 16 please in March

Go for it 🙂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports