[Albion] AEK Athens FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Am I right in thinking that all 3 goals against Athens have been penalties, from VAR overrules, for fouls on Pedro, scored by Pedro??

He was getting some whistles from the AEK fans from minute 1.
Hardly surprising,
Is that right? I can't remember - were all 3 Pedro getting fouled and overturned by var?! Christ.my memory is terrible

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Minimum of 3 ? No could be a max of 1
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Not won in the league for quite a while (albeit not lost much either - lots of draws) and held on with 10 men for last 20 for a big 3 points... what's not to love?
Your fans didn't seem to enjoy it though 🤣 made me chuckle as I remember your fans being pretty delighted at full time after a 0-0 at the Amex last season!
Last season especially the more realistic Forest fans realised every point was a prisoner…..kind of hoped this season the pressure wouldn’t be as intense but I fear for Steve as the Greek owner can be a little flighty and our results haven’t been as good as some of our performances perhaps.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of your campaign and we’ll be down in the new year to celebrate wildly stealing a point from the Amex 🤣🤣🙏

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
I was staying with a friend of mine who's had a Season Ticket at Forest his whole life.
I was mildly torn between wanting us to win and knowing he'd be right mardy if we did.
Realistically, I think he's just relieved nobody notably senior has been sacked recently.
🤣Mardy ……proper Nottingham word 👏.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports