Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Good job we weren’t playing Ajax away this evening - or there really would have been some pissed off Brighton fans if they were on the 8.16am from St Pancras this morning

Suspended now for 6 months
6months is one hell of a delay to be stuck on a train needing the loo for.
I'll never complain about TPE again.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Some slightly harsh assessments of what was always going to be a battle, and was. There is great merit in the way we've dug in and held on at Forest and won this one with so many players out, IMHO. We can't play fluid attacking football every single game - and it was another, rare, clean sheet.
Spot on. European games are strictly result.

experimental disco and youth player football is for Sundays 😬

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Am I the only one who thought the shirts looked far too short?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Good job we weren’t playing Ajax away this evening - or there really would have been some pissed off Brighton fans if they were on the 8.16am from St Pancras this morning

Suspended now for 6 months
oooooof

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not wanting to bring anyone down, but one small negative - Dahoud was absolutely pony when he came on :lol: he needs to really improve - quickly - he’s not at our level as of now.
Don't be silly.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
6months is one hell of a delay to be stuck on a train needing the loo for.
I'll never complain about TPE again.
Nor I the queue for a half time beer and loo at the Amex - it almost makes 1901 worthwhile.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not wanting to bring anyone down, but one small negative - Dahoud was absolutely pony when he came on :lol: he needs to really improve - quickly - he’s not at our level as of now.
Short memory . . . He had a few games on the bounce, and was getting better and better . . . .to the level I thought . . .. Ok he got sent off . . . That's knocked him Back . .

we won, he got some game time . . . He'll be back, and we need him, everyone else is tired/broken!

I do agree, he wasn't quite on it.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yip for my sins, thanks by the way, it’s nice to hear away fans visiting City Ground have positive experiences of Nottingham, you lot seemed to enjoy the final whistle on Saturday, the away end went nuts 🤣🤣🍺
Not won in the league for quite a while (albeit not lost much either - lots of draws) and held on with 10 men for last 20 for a big 3 points... what's not to love?
Your fans didn't seem to enjoy it though 🤣 made me chuckle as I remember your fans being pretty delighted at full time after a 0-0 at the Amex last season!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Yip for my sins, thanks by the way, it’s nice to hear away fans visiting City Ground have positive experiences of Nottingham, you lot seemed to enjoy the final whistle on Saturday, the away end went nuts 🤣🤣🍺
I was staying with a friend of mine who's had a Season Ticket at Forest his whole life.
I was mildly torn between wanting us to win and knowing he'd be right mardy if we did.
Realistically, I think he's just relieved nobody notably senior has been sacked recently.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here