Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I had a feeling something would happen with the Greek police … it seems to happen whenever a British team wins away in Europe tbh… I suspect there aren’t many trouble makers in our ranks tonight :/ poor sods, I just hope everyone’s okay.
f***ing plenty of bellends in our ranks. Half the angst was down to sweaty shirtless bald pissheads constantly taunting the home fans through the Perspex, even reaching around trying to get punches in. All a bit sad, sadly.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
f***ing plenty of bellends in our ranks. Half the angst was down to sweaty shirtless bald pissheads constantly taunting the home fans through the Perspex, even reaching around trying to get punches in. All a bit sad, sadly.
Jesus - why would you travel all that way, pay ALL that money to have a shit fight behind a piece of Perspex… ? I guess we have our own breed of total moron… pity, I rather like to imagine us as perfect AND odour free… sigh.

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Jesus - why would you travel all that way, pay ALL that money to have a shit fight behind a piece of Perspex… ? I guess we have our own breed of total moron… pity, I rather like to imagine us perfect AND odour free… sigh.
I was perfectly behaved at Ajax.
But by God, was I pissed!

I would imagine most fans have upped their alcohol intake by 50%
Those that tend towards bellendery, when pissed, are going to stand out,

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I was perfectly behaved at Ajax.
But by God, was I pissed!

I would imagine most fans have upped their alcohol intake by 50%
Those that tend towards bellendery, when pissed, are going to stand out,
It’s true, yet I’m even more lovable when pissed… I simply can’t understand why people can't just get along …

🤣

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
GANSL_CWUAAo_Kh.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here