Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No, I don't want to watch 'Vinnie Jones in the Country', TNT. Thanks.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Slagging Gross off is so 2020.

He's not a defensive midfielder . . . As usual he's filling a gap. Jao Paedro I'd hook. not fit enough . . Push Gross up to feed Ferguson and bring on Dahoud.
It’s not slagging him off it’s telling the truth, he plays there most games. So far he has been shite

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We need to come out of the tunnel with some tweaks - we’re playing Potter ball right now.

This is not the passing, possession football we know we can play under RDZ

View attachment 170516

Just complete relief (and surprise) we are going in at 0-0 tbh.
I dunno. Put those sorts of stats in our favour and we’re usually 0-1 down to their only shot on target.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I have faith. The De Zerbi halftime team talk is the football equivalent of the A-Team being locked in a barn with nothing in it but a rusty mower.

They come out in an armoured car with a flamethrower, and so will we.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Why is it JP always coming to feet and never Ferguson? Ferguson is a great finisher but his all round game leaves a lot to be desired

Ferguson has a great all round game, just need to look at his stats but he's wasted being made to play deep like Kane, at least Kane is able to play as striker when he's not tracking better. Ferguson is better playing up top, which is bit of a problem with Joao Pedro pretty much nailing that position down.

We need to find away to play Ferguson with Pedro, as his ceiling is huge.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Maybe we should pretend to leave the stadium during half time, and leave a big wooden horse in the changing room as a reward for their efforts.
And then when they wheel it out to the pitch to show it off to the fans, we leap out and catch them by surprise and score 3 goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here