Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice - Hen Night

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
dwayne said:
Chinawhite is still the best and it has the best looking girls by far in London..but its only good on a wednesday and saturday (and thats from someone who goes out in the west end twice a week every week for the last 3 years). its not that pretentious either, have met so many celebs there...highlight being drinking with Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Ricky Gervaise and Steve Coogan all on the same table!. How you could ever call that shite i don't know. :clap2:

NSC Gold :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why do threads on nightclubs always end up in competitions of who can look the most in-touch, happenin' dude on the board? And this usually culminates with dwayne being goaded into looking like a numpty because his need to come across as the board club-meister is tediously greater than anyone elses.

:nono:

Tiger Tiger and the likes will do fine for a Hen night. They're built for exactly this sort of group meet up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Simster - this is NSC - since when did NSC become a source of common sense ? :ohmy:

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Simster said:
Why do threads on nightclubs always end up in competitions of who can look the most in-touch, happenin' dude on the board? And this usually culminates with dwayne being goaded into looking like a numpty because his need to come across as the board club-meister is tediously greater than anyone elses.

Tiger Tiger and the likes will do fine for a Hen night. They're built for exactly this sort of group meet up.

thanks

to be honest it was the sort of answer i was expecting. but i didnt know if anyone knew anywhere different that would let us in.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simster said:

u know you love it dimmo:kiss:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
robbied69 said:
If you want to get shot go to Harlesden.

I lived in Harlsden for 2 years and only saw one bit of street violence. It was a great place when the mean fiddler was there, cant think what the attraction would be now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here