Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice - Hen Night

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Barnet Seagull said:
Wherever you start, you'll need to get there early and stay there till your TT reservation. Bar swapping is way too much hastle.

i think your right

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Seagullible said:
I'd definately recommend Tattershal castle and would say Tiger Tiger is perfect for a hen night. Most bars in Covent Garden are probably a bit small for a 25 strong group if you ask me

Covent Garden is the same as the rest of the West End, with the added benefit of primadona bar staff who don't understand the logic of serving drinks.

E

enigma

robbied69 said:
If you want to get shot go to Harlesden.

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post.

Harlseden is good for west indian food and reggae records, and nothing else.

White Hart Lane/Tottenham is just shit.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
caz99 said:
thanks guys. trouble is cos there is so many of us we are already booked in for a meal at tiger tiger cos they arranged accommodation as well.

for the record - attica and chinawhite are shite - having been there. i am not interested in pretentious crap. just out for a laugh

tattershall castle sounds nice.

Chinawhite is still the best and it has the best looking girls by far in London..but its only good on a wednesday and saturday (and thats from someone who goes out in the west end twice a week every week for the last 3 years). its not that pretentious either, have met so many celebs there...highlight being drinking with Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Ricky Gervaise and Steve Coogan all on the same table!. How you could ever call that shite i don't know. :clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm starting to think Dwayne and Watford O are one and the same person

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
dwayne said:
Chinawhite is still the best and it has the best looking girls by far in London..but its only good on a wednesday and saturday (and thats from someone who goes out in the west end twice a week every week for the last 3 years). its not that pretentious either, have met so many celebs there...highlight being drinking with Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Ricky Gervaise and Steve Coogan all on the same table!. How you could ever call that shite i don't know. :clap2:

with respect if thats your type of thing. - clinging on to celebs, fine but they just dont interest me. and it is pretentious and so are most of the girls in there apart from one really nice girl i got talking to last year.

it just doesnt impress me i am afraid

E

enigma

Bluejuice said:
Spunk all the cash on a Fabric all nighter.

Simple

I need to go to Fabric. How good is it, and how expensive is it for drinks?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Bluejuice said:
Spunk all the cash on a Fabric all nighter.

Simple

:D that is more my night out but we have been told no entry for us as there is so many of us. i did try the end as well but no such luck.

waiting for roger sanchez to return to turnmills in december as well.

when were in ibiza in sep. they said space might be running nights in london as well which would be ace. but not the same as dancing at 8.00am in the morning. its my favourite club - ever fact

in fact at my age i am becoming a dedicated ibiza girl. already booking next years after 3 holidays on the trot there

Last edited:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Strawberry Moons is the place to be for Hen Nights...absolutely great fun and guarenteed to have a good laugh and dance. Tried and tested, trust me!!

:flameboun

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I went there for my mates bday. It was wicked. Great if they let you get up on the stage and sing.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
virgirlo said:
Strawberry Moons is the place to be for Hen Nights...absolutely great fun and guarenteed to have a good laugh and dance. Tried and tested, trust me!!

for hen nights youre probably right

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Enigma, it is easily the best club in the country, without rival.

It's not overly expensive, considering. Think you can get a bottle of beer for £2.50-£3.00 although I usually stick to spirits. Vodka tonic is £3.50 but a vodka Red Bull is a fiver I think.

And Caz, I thought Space were already organising nights in London.

Have you tried Pacha, they might be more keen on a big party of you

E

enigma

Bluejuice said:

It's not overly expensive, considering. Think you can get a bottle of beer for £2.50-£3.00 although I usually stick to spirits. Vodka tonic is £3.50 but a vodka Red Bull is a fiver I think.

Cheers mate. It's generally Drum and Bass right? I was going to go a while back to see Wiley and Roll Deep, but had a lot of uni work on ....:(

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
virgirlo said:

Strawberry Moons - an enigma from a blokes perspective.

In theory - great due to high level of hen nights / ladies.

In practice - lots and lots of male strippers (for the hen nights, natch) and bar staff that are more interested in dancing to the car wash than serving up drinks.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
enigma said:
Cheers mate. It's generally Drum and Bass right? I was going to go a while back to see Wiley and Roll Deep, but had a lot of uni work on ....:(

You get drum n bass on a Friday and Tech house on a Saturday.

However, there are other special nights that sometimes take over the place. 4 times a year there is Eargasm on a Friday night when the whole place is taken over by the Plump DJ's and everyone else in breakbeat. This is THE night to do Fabric. Rammed to the rafters with people bouncing about all night long.

Marvellous

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Bluejuice said:

yes they are running nights but they want it on a regular basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here