Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Colunga . . . Coluld he be the missing link?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I liked him, but his inability to go past his man and his over reliance on his right foot would put him in the pecking order behind a fully fit Solly March in my book.

I liked his incisive passes but his accuracy of passes overall was less than the standard required?

I liked him, but his inability to go past his man and his over reliance on his right foot would put him in the pecking order behind a fully fit Solly March in my book.

I liked his incisive passes but his accuracy of passes overall was less than the standard required?

The Solly who is totally reliant on his left foot ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Solly who is totally reliant on his left foot ?

Fair comment. Not much to say about it, not much to choose between the two, but Solly is a younger player that could improve and is a touch faster. Or rather if his first touch improved he would be.

Solly was beginning to look useful at the very moment has was cynically chopped down and got injured.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has Clunge come in from the cold (actually, the warmth of Spain)? The club have not gone out of their way to not include him in the various pictures and vids from the tour, infact he rather appears to be being favoured? Will he play tomorrow againts FC Meyrin? Will we see CH unveil his new 3-5-2 system? Will he partner COG or Hemed in a front two pairing? I think Baldock is more of a natural goal scorer but Clunge could be a vedry good foil for Hemed. We'll see........

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I agree Colunga currently looking like he is back in the fold, but... really not shown enough for me to merit his retention... technically great, a few flashes of brilliance, but is he good enough to push us to top 6? No, IMHO...

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I agree Colunga currently looking like he is back in the fold, but... really not shown enough for me to merit his retention... technically great, a few flashes of brilliance, but is he good enough to push us to top 6? No, IMHO...

Is the correct answer - lacks any real pace for a small striker and not strong enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here