Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Chiles replaced as ITV football host.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Adrian Chiles was asked for his reaction to the news:

os4tau.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like they've run his contract down as they couldn't afford the compo payment if they had sacked him midway during the stint. :lol:

He was eased out of his breakfast show on ITV only a year or two back so he's not had a lot of luck with jobs.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Didn't Pougatch do formula ! for a while and was generally slated as being useless. Personally I thought he did a good if rather techy job of it.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I hope ITV also abandon that poxy idea of squeezing an advert break in between the teams coming out of the tunnel and the kick off. I think that kills any sense of occasion, and lacks class.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Pougatch is Brighton, isn't he.

I definitely read a quote from him years back, saying that his earliest sporting memory was being taken to the Goldstone by his Dad.

No, your thinking of Poo gate.

Anyway can't say that I'm fussed one way or another about the departure of Benny Hill's b@stard son.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I hope ITV also abandon that poxy idea of squeezing an advert break in between the teams coming out of the tunnel and the kick off. I think that kills any sense of occasion, and lacks class.

ITV HD have played ads just as goals have been scored. Hope they abandon that too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here