Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Admin watch - QPR

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I never want to see a club go out of business as, ultimately, it's the fans who lose out.

BUT I REALLY want them to go down, just to see what happens. I'm WELL curious.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
They have a slight chance of staying up now so not all doom and gloom and if they win Saturday against Sunderland might be the start of the great escape

The way they're spending money, I'm not even sure staying up will save them. Those 5 signings since the start of the season I'd imagine will be on an average of c £75k per week, so there's £20m extra on their wage bill for a start. Old wheeler dealer will be set for a massive bonus if they do stay up too.

I pity the fans as I would be very surprised if they don't got the way of Pompey, whether they stay up or not

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
If they do get relegated, it'll be interesting to see how they get on with the Financial Fair Play regulations in the Championship.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If they do get relegated, it'll be interesting to see how they get on with the Financial Fair Play regulations in the Championship.

Aren't they exempt for a couple of years because of the parachute payments?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
If they stay up they will be saved only cause tv rev is going up nearly 30 million pound next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here