Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
nothing official and its just hear say

Hearsay_TWTYL_1.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It is not just mine. It's been happening to my brothers' and my nephew's and yet it has never happened to any of my England shirts or other clubs that I've visited and bought the home shirt as a memo. IE Celtic, Malaga, Bordeaux. It has also never happen to my England or Harlequins rugby shirts (Nike, Kooga).

Here's a video by the makers of Lextra:

[yt]6mgNIIWeUdY[/yt]

Might shead some light

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am told umbro are confident that they will have some representation at the highest level in England from the 2014/15 season and will be making some exciting announcements over the next few months.

Umbro currently supply no Premier League or Football League Clubs after nike (umbro's former owner) moved all of the big teams over to nike teamwear (Man City, England) and allowed all of the other umbro contacts to expire.

I'm not saying that I have any inside information (I don't), but umbro is another name that could be thrown into the hat for potential kit suppliers.

50354U_070_A.150.jpg
60682U_0LE_A.150.jpg

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Here's a video by the makers of Lextra:

[yt]6mgNIIWeUdY[/yt]

Might shead some light
Well that video was full of lies. Thanks for letting me know what it is though. At least I know what to avoid. My green and black away shirt now just has a white circle where the club badge should be.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
You mean we all have to grow a mullet!

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
Not meaning to sound negative but unless your about 14 who cares who makes the kit as longs as it looks good?

Addidas and those horrible bloody stripes down the arm, chav brand!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People saying that the makers has probably not been chosen may be misguided as Paul Barber in an email about our current numbering said that it was for 1 year and the design will be changed with the new manufactures so I would think agreement is at a very advanced stage, if not completed.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
It looks like I have to buy a new one after all. The last one had to be retired, framed and hung on my wall today after Ashley Barnes and David Lopez kindly autographed it for me last night.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I liked that shirt too, gripper, but we got relegated in it and went 13-ish games without a win at one point, I seem to remember. Frankly though, almost anything would be an improvement on the current monstrosity.

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Continually bemused by the venom for the new home shirt. It's got blue and white stripes on it, the sponsor isn't awful and the yellow highlights are alright. The hatred it has engendered is quite remarkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here