Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... ๐Ÿ˜Š

[Albion] Additional Tickets for Wembley semi Confirmed

guyrB

Apr 5, 2023
Long shot I know but if anyone does have two spare tickets next to each other at some point please let me know ,would be very much appreciated ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What is our total allocation now? Going to be great if Wembley nearly full and approximately half Albion / half United.

guyrB

Apr 5, 2023
Still plenty on sale
Sadly not a member this year but have fan number and purchase history, Can easily get tickets for most home games but not the semi , live in Oxfordshire and try to attend 3 home games per season, went to the last semi in 2019 and had a amazing day and night around Wembley and would like to go again ,fingers crossed spare tickets might be available ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Finally starting to look forward to this now, had my ticket ages ago, but had to wait until today to get my sister a ticket, funnily enough, she's seen quite a lot our games this season from the Police Box as she works there on occasion.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wow weird why would United send any back?

Not sure 'screwed over' is fair. Of course the club and authorities take the best seats and give back any they don't need. Not really sure there's a way around that ?
I meant screwed over by the corporates who can't be arsed with the game.
Why do they set so many aside for them when this is how they treat their privilege?
It's just frustrating that many were scrambling for the last few tickets up in the gods, when they'd have preferred to be in the lower tier and now can't do anything about it, but those who were at the back of the queue get the best view in the house.
Another example of the system not benefitting those who actually support their team on a regular basis rather than pop along because it's a freebie and don't really care. I don't really have any answers to the issue currently, though, because there's too much reliance on the corporates to fund the stadium / game in general. Perhaps someone should just stand up to them a bit more regarding the number of seats they get.
At least there'll be more real supporters there who want to see the game now.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Long shot I know but if anyone does have two spare tickets next to each other at some point please let me know ,would be very much appreciated ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
PM me your phone number. (Click on the envelope icon top right). I should be able to help. Don't delay!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I meant screwed over by the corporates who can't be arsed with the game.
Why do they set so many aside for them when this is how they treat their privilege?
It's just frustrating that many were scrambling for the last few tickets up in the gods, when they'd have preferred to be in the lower tier and now can't do anything about it, but those who were at the back of the queue get the best view in the house.
Another example of the system not benefitting those who actually support their team on a regular basis rather than pop along because it's a freebie and don't really care. I don't really have any answers to the issue currently, though, because there's too much reliance on the corporates to fund the stadium / game in general. Perhaps someone should just stand up to them a bit more regarding the number of seats they get.
At least there'll be more real supporters there who want to see the game now.
I think you do have a point here. in the build-up to the Grimsby match, nearer the actual day, I think it was about 2 lots of 200/300 tickets suddenly became available out of the blue, and again they could have been in parts of the ground that might have appealed to a fan, who was "forced" to buy somewhere else, as that would have been the only option. I assume it was "the wider football family" returning those that could not be sold, though I questioned at the time as to how deserving they were, given that the Albion were playing their most important cup game for 3 years.
I don't know what the answer is -you could say that the debenture people, or whatever they are called, finance the stadium on a day to day basis with their payments, and so it is their prerogative to decide whether they attend or not, but surely there could be a better solution; at present there must be hundreds if not thousands of Albion FANS who would willingly have paid for better seats but had to "make do" with cheaper alternatives, as they were the only option.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I suspect some people who had bought in upper tier will buy again in the lower tier blocks today & accept the loss or try to find a close Brighton friend who doesnโ€™t have a ticket to pass on.
and risk punishment from club as no tickets can be transferred - not that its likely anyone will know after all there is no id just a name. Might nip on a get tickets nr Man U end so I can change seats at HT would I get to the seats though in time for the second half?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
its obvious fans re going to be selling re-selling passing on tickets this thread alone shows that - I wonder if the club will act or even if they can act and do something about it. Im not saying they should/not just curious.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
and risk punishment from club as no tickets can be transferred - not that its likely anyone will know after all there is no id just a name. Might nip on a get tickets nr Man U end so I can change seats at HT would I get to the seats though in time for the second half?
Not if the now spare tickets are given to true Btn supporters and used as guest tickets .

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I wonder what the club's thinking is behind guest tickets? All I can think of is try and encourage a non STH to become a STH (same for casual fan or non-Albion fans to become one)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here