Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adding family and friends

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Does anyone know how to do it without ringing the ticket office. My old man can purchase tickets when he logs in as im on his family and friends but hes not on mine. Anyone know how i can add him.

Cheers

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Does anyone know how to do it without ringing the ticket office. My old man can purchase tickets when he logs in as im on his family and friends but hes not on mine. Anyone know how i can add him.

Cheers

I've been having this problem. I'm on my brothers when he clicks add reserved seat but he's not on mine, despite me registering him and my dad ages ago. If I try to link them again it says they're already there. Emailed the ticket office about it but got no response.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Everybody has to link to eveyrbody else. That is you link to them and they have to also link to you.

When you log in, adding friends and family causes you to be added to their friends and family list. This is stop you simply typing in random account numbers and claiming them as friends and family.

If you want to be able to buy tickets for them, they need to add you as friends and family.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When you log in, adding friends and family causes you to be added to their friends and family list. This is stop you simply typing in random account numbers and claiming them as friends and family.

If you want to be able to buy tickets for them, they need to add you as friends and family.

Thanks for that, had been puzzling me for a bit. Will get my F&F to add me then :thumbsup:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Sorry to be stupid but if you have kids, can they add you as family. I have registered my kids but can't log on as them so can't get all our tickets on line for the family stand. Is that because you still have to telephone if you want tickets, if so what a pain!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry to be stupid but if you have kids, can they add you as family. I have registered my kids but can't log on as them so can't get all our tickets on line for the family stand. Is that because you still have to telephone if you want tickets, if so what a pain!!

You have to log onto your kids account and add you - Mini is a friend of mine and I am his father !

Jun 24, 2010
Goring

I had same trouble, as I couldn't log on as my son - he had no email address or password set up automatically. I called the ticket office and they did some t'internet magic and it all works now. Have to say they are normally pretty unhelpful on the line but I spoke to a Scottish lad who was incredibly helpful.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's why I call into the ticket office!

Incidentally, Mr Coleby are you Son of Steve?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Re logging on to kids' accounts, try using their fan number as the user name and post code (no space) as the password

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Re logging on to kids' accounts, try using their fan number as the user name and post code (no space) as the password

You sir are a superstar! Friends and family now set up and Liverpool tickets purchased and kids depression over going back to school tomorrow replaced by small degree of happiness and excitement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here