Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Webster *** Signed on 4 year deal ***

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Reckon we’ll know at 6pm tonight. If he’s going, he won’t start. I don’t think he’s going, personally- this is our first choice back 3 complete, with Burn and Balogun (if he stays) as back up.
I personally think he's going. The brizzle manager called this scenario yesterday and it looks very ominous.

However if Lewis doesn't play tonight I don't think it's a done deal. Bloom will really play hard ball on this and dunk will be happy to stay with a nice pay rise

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All the pieces are in place for Dunk to leave. The weekend will probably decide this one way or the other. Without any inside info whatsoever it looks to me like we are trying to spend our windfall. Hopefully that's wrong...

He won't leave until we have a bid for him. We haven't had one.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Crossing 4
Dribbling 8
Passing 12

The youtube video might be a highlights reel, but it certainly doesn't match his stats.
These would have been from before last season and is obviously just the view of one man but FM stats are highly thought of and are far removed from the days when I gave Stafford Browne a ridiculous rating in CM3 as I only had a couple of friendlies to base my figures on. There was a film about it and there are proper scouts doing a lot of this stuff. Maybe this was his breakout year or maybe the Bristol scout was just rubbish. I am sure [MENTION=5]Turkey[/MENTION] could give a lot more info.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Absolutely this, everyone jumping to conclusions without any idea at all what's going on inside the club.

Webster fails medical, Dunk and Clarke are sold, Knockaerts gone! Have the club gone mad...Have a little faith people...its what got us here in the first place remember!!! #keepthefaith

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Reckon we’ll know at 6pm tonight. If he’s going, he won’t start. I don’t think he’s going, personally- this is our first choice back 3 complete, with Burn and Balogun (if he stays) as back up.

Yes more chance of Balogun going or being loaned out than there is of Dunk leaving l woul;d have thought. Then with Clarke being loaned out to Derby for the season we will have the same number of centre backs as last season in the squad, Dunk, Duffy, Burn, and Webster.

With the caveat of course that money talks, all players are available for transfer if the price is right.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Like everyone else, I haven't a clue, but my sizeable gut says he will be staying!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's a lot of money for a substitute. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here