Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Virgo Tweets it's Neil Lennon apparently...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I have watched the first one 5 times and it looks like he jumped to get out the way of the tackle, as the other player slid forward Lennon landed on him, I don't know what happened before or after that clip and I haven't seen it before.

The second video, old firm match and tensions run high.

I wouldn't call him a violent thug myself based on the two videos you have posted, and I have never thought of him as a thug.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I have watched the first one 5 times and it looks like he jumped to get out the way of the tackle, as the other player slid forward Lennon landed on him, I don't know what happened before or after that clip and I haven't seen it before.

The second video, old firm match and tensions run high.

I wouldn't call him a violent thug myself based on the two videos you have posted, and I have never thought of him as a thug.

I have made it clear several times it's a personal view, nothing to do with anyone else. Look it up for yourself and make your own mind up, those were just the first 2 vids that came up on google.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This bunch of ***** are Lennon's mates

article-1327712-0BF387EC000005DC-805_468x220.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'd say no to Lennon on the basis that his only management experience is managing a club that my cat could probably run and still walk the league. Until he's proven himself in a league that is a bit more taxing, then it's a no from me.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
This bunch of ***** are Lennon's mates

article-1327712-0BF387EC000005DC-805_468x220.jpg

Total lie. Lennon several times criticised the Green Brigade over political displays.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is zero chance of him being appointed.

It's not even worth bothering to take a view on whether he'd be acceptable or not.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That's quite strong stuff. Mind if I ask you gentlemen why?

I have never liked him from what I have seen/heard. In addition due to previous meetings with Celtic supporters in England and Malta I am very anti the club. I am sure there are many wonderful Celtic fans but that is just my opinion from personal experience. (Sorry :))

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
O.K........Can anyone please tell me just why Lennon is such a hated figure ? I hear it from Scotland, and now here as well.

The vids & pics posted up so far prove nothing.. Granted he would not be my choice, based on his limited experience managing a club that is so big it would crime not to win their league. ..I don't give a stuff for his alleged "politics"

There are plenty of hard players in football, so why single out Lennon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here