Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Virgo Tweets it's Neil Lennon apparently...

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
For me there is a little bit of having a problem with his politics but mainly he strikes me as violent thug and a bully. If Brighton wants to continue to be a community club I am just not sure he is the right person to take us there.
Very much a personal thing, if I made a decision about my ST, I would not encourage others to do the same, that's for them.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
It's times like these that I wish I was a former player. If I couldn't start two or three binfests on NSC each week with my tweets, I'd be disappointed in myself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Virgo has made himself look a bit of a tit there hasn't he.

Banter on Twitter is one thing, but as others have said, if he wants to be taken seriously in his media career, he'd be advised to avoid posting complete and utter bobbins.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Obviously a wind-up but just to put it to bed:

BBC reporting he left Celtic following a disagreement over playing budget for next season. I'd imagine Celtic's is higher than ours from the off. So, yeah, no chance.

Thankfully.

Playing budget? They're not exactly going to need to improve, are they? Considering they walk the shit league easily due to how crap the standard is...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Playing budget? They're not exactly going to need to improve, are they? Considering they walk the shit league easily due to how crap the standard is...

Champions League.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
He does not expect to be given a playing budget to compete in the Champion League at Celtic. That sort of budget would not be necessary at BHA or available and any incoming manager would understand that. Different things entirely. He's looking to test himself at a higher level than us though.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 18.25.05.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This reminds me of the Phil Neville - loss to cricket - debate. How far could Phil have gone in Cricket, England Captain? Record test run scorer? But Cricket's loss was football's gain (arguably not the national team). So as it is with Virgo, what has the UK comedy scene lost by Adam selecting football over comedy? I'm shaking with a mixture of fear, disappointment and excitement at the thought that Adam could have been up there with Michael McIntyre and Jason Manford producing similar performances & material. It's not too late Adam - take to the stage!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Well that clears that up.

Personally I've not personally liked a fair few Albion managers over the years. Never thought about ripping up my ST though, which is what struck me as quite extreme.

Is that down to it being nearly impossible to rip up your season ticket these days. Probably need a pair of scissors :)

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Yep. And because they've walked the league they're in the Champions League. They aren't going ng to walk that with or without significant investment.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
For me there is a little bit of having a problem with his politics but mainly he strikes me as violent thug and a bully. If Brighton wants to continue to be a community club I am just not sure he is the right person to take us there.
Very much a personal thing, if I made a decision about my ST, I would not encourage others to do the same, that's for them.

He strikes you as a violent thug? Why?
Are you judging him on his looks? Or has he been in trouble before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here