Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Lallana

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Outstanding today. Was comparing him to Stephens in the game. I'm not a Stephens basher but one is Championship and the other is Champions League quality.

They way he looks up, the inch perfect sublime passes and tricky footwork with the boundless running and organising made him MOM for me.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Outstanding today. Was comparing him to Stephens in the game. I'm not a Stephens basher but one is Championship and the other is Champions League quality.

They way he looks up, the inch perfect sublime passes and tricky footwork with the boundless running and organising made him MOM for me.

Not having that, one looking to move the game on, another looking backwards or sideways at best.

I'll leave youto decide which is which.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
3 games in a row now he has been on a different level to nearly every other player on the pitch. Absolute class.

Have to agree. Well played you, you put your neck out last month when he wasn’t performing or lasting in games and he was getting some stick here.

Really delighted that he’s finishing games now.
But his levels have been exceptional the past few weeks. Rolled back the years and bossed our recent wins.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not sure it will ever happen because Potter seems insistent on one or the other but would love to see Lallana and Ali Mac start together in a midfield 3 with Bissouma.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Have to agree. Well played you, you put your neck out last month when he wasn’t performing or lasting in games and he was getting some stick here.

Really delighted that he’s finishing games now.
But his levels have been exceptional the past few weeks. Rolled back the years and bossed our recent wins.

Class again. Has made such a difference in the past few games

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not sure it will ever happen because Potter seems insistent on one or the other but would love to see Lallana and Ali Mac start together in a midfield 3 with Bissouma.

I don't know how that would with Trossard, give the Belgian does his best work in the hole behind a front two.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yep he looked class last night , with him and Wellbeck approaching full match fitness/sharpness we managed to put a bang average Newcassle team to the sword.

they really were poor but we played some great football .....mojo is up at least 30%

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's fantastic to hear that Adam thinks he has recovered from his January Covid ordeal.

I think we'll find that both Lallana and Welbeck will be key to the Albion staying in the Premier League this season, the more playing time the better. Adam is now starting games and playing his true game through 90 minutes, Danny has yet to reach that point but it's coming, and the opposition better watch out when both are firing on all cylinders.

I for one would love to see Welbeck start up front with Maupay again on Saturday, with both banging in a goal each, wouldn't that be a sight to feast our eyes upon.

:goal: :goal:

You got your wish with the added bonus of aTrossard goal and both Lallana and Welbeck in the running for MOTM

Sometimes it’s good to be wrong, just a few weeks ago I was not convinced by either Lallana or Welbeck, fortunately I have absolutely nothing to do with running the club.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You got your wish with the added bonus of aTrossard goal and both Lallana and Welbeck in the running for MOTM

Sometimes it’s good to be wrong, just a few weeks ago I was not convinced by either Lallana or Welbeck, fortunately I have absolutely nothing to do with running the club.

have to admit i was also not convinced but he had a blinder yesterday.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I believe I agreed with another poster, a few weeks ago, that Welbeck was not worth the money.

I know nothing.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Such a clever player. When he picks up the ball, he always seems to wait for the very last second before releasing it, creating space for his team mates in the process. Instrumental to the team atm.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
It's fantastic to hear that Adam thinks he has recovered from his January Covid ordeal.

I think we'll find that both Lallana and Welbeck will be key to the Albion staying in the Premier League this season, the more playing time the better. Adam is now starting games and playing his true game through 90 minutes, Danny has yet to reach that point but it's coming, and the opposition better watch out when both are firing on all cylinders.

I for one would love to see Welbeck start up front with Maupay again on Saturday, with both banging in a goal each, wouldn't that be a sight to feast our eyes upon.

:goal: :goal:

You're so right about getting my wish, I could see it might well happen sometime in the near future, but not exactly as I had written it only the day before the game.

I'm so pleased for Potter and the Albion team, they had a plan and executed it :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here