Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:cheers:

Here’s to BG.

I can't think of a better tribute to the feller. Finally landed one.

A great signing for us BTW and a real statement of intent. He'll bring a lot more than just onfield moments. I hope we can all get into the ground at some time to see him play in the flesh.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Presuming Molumby is in the first team picture, at least two from Propper, Stephens, Mooy and Gross, should go
We will need them as cover when Lallana is injured for five months.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It reminds me of the kids at school who try to be cool by parroting a "cool" word or phrase long after it has died

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Far out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ben White following him on Instagram already

150b39c55627cd6307623c87c6d75c70.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Presuming Molumby is in the first team picture, at least two from Propper, Stephens, Mooy and Gross, should go

I had Stephens as MOTM yesterday and he has looked superb since lockdown has ended, revelling in having runners in front of him. Sadly, I fancy time's up for Gross.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Really excited by this signing. Always thought he was a cut above when at Stains, and he proved it at Liverpool. Not only that, but it is a great signal to other potential signings that we are serious about becoming a top 10 club...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Dont be daft...... Isnt it obvious this means nothing to him........ he's much more interested in playing next season for a massive club with European cup/PL winner and full international......... Kalvin Phillips :moo:

awaiting: transfer request!

A few Brighton fans are enjoying a bit of fishing on Twitter this evening, pointing out that White has liked the Lallana posts, predictably they’re giving it the Charlie Big Potatoes routine straight away. Lovely stuff.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I had Stephens as MOTM yesterday and he has looked superb since lockdown has ended, revelling in having runners in front of him. Sadly, I fancy time's up for Gross.

Gross, like Duffy, a great player, but not necessarily a Potterball fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Quality signing, this is the PL experience we need if we are looking to become top10 contenders. Need to build on this now

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Lallana has made a total of 54 appearances in all competitions in the last three seasons.
He was a very average “Nice guy” at LFC. Forget the sales blurb, he’s 32 on an estimated 90k(?) a week on a three year contract.
Congratulations to the lads agent, but this is an awful signing for Brighton.
If he had joined a top ten team he would have looked half decent for 10 games a season. We need him to be playing 30 odd games a season at the bottom end of the table.
I just think we would have been far better sifting out some of the younger players who GP could have moulded, much in the way that JK has done.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Great idea - I’m in! BG used to wind me up a lot but I learnt to ridicule him in the way he liked and I miss him here for sure :)

Likewise. Not the same without him...... And now we can't get to playfully ask if he thinks, Jazz Richards and Matt Derbyshire are next :). RIP Brian mate. U T A

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lallana has made a total of 54 appearances in all competitions in the last three seasons.
He was a very average “Nice guy” at LFC. Forget the sales blurb, he’s 32 on an estimated 90k(?) a week on a three year contract.
If he had joined a top ten team he would have looked half decent for 10 games a season. We need him to be playing 30 odd games a season at the bottom end of the table.
I just think we would have been far better sifting out some of the younger players who GP could have moulded, much in the way that JK has done.

So, genuine question, where has this £90k a week come from?!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I have been saying this. Simply doesn't do it for me. His stats for the last few years are shocking. Myself i cannot wet my pants like most on here over this signing.
I'm hoping he can stay free from injury. Massive chunk eaten into our budget on a player way past his best.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Likewise. Not the same without him...... And now we can't get to playfully ask if he thinks, Jazz Richards and Matt Derbyshire are next :). RIP Brian mate. U T A

Bet he’s having a right old giggle about it all with his old mate Jlloyd Samuel up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here