Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Chicksen signs [merged threads]

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Adam Chicksen signs

From reading about mr Chicksens signing on official site he'll be one for the 1st team not development squad. And I've got a feeling that while we're doing our spanish friendlies and training camp few new Spaniard signings will be on the way

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Like that we're going youth. If suits our style he might be ahead of Maxi

Fingers crossed he can step up and start as don't want to see Upson out left really!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well this one crept under the radar.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I reckon Maksi will continue to be DS Squad and this lad will be cheap backup for the first team and we'll sign another one (probably a Spanish flair lord)

Nice to see us signs young english lad.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
An interesting addition. Still young but with a decent amount of games behind him - all I can recall from the few times I've seen him is that he has pace, and plenty of it. Suppose that'd be a useful attribute given our comparative lack of it on the other side. I look forward to seeing how he continues his development under Oscar's tutelage.

That said, still wouldn't be surprised to see another LB come in.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Versatile too

In the last two years the left-back played a bigger part in Robinsons plans and was an important asset as he adapted his game to play at right-back, as well as on both wings. Last season Chicksen netted his first professional goal in the Dons’ 6-1 win over Cambridge City in the FA Cup and he went on to score on two more occasions.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
we won't truly know how good he is until someone posts his Football Manager stats...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Second choice left back in league 1... not quite Wayne Bridge, but I'm sure the club have watched him far more than me.

Good luck to him.

He surely won't be our first choice left back? Or will he?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Pleased with that. Should be young and eager and if he has a bit of flair in his bones then at worst a good player from the bench to cover all roles up the left side.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Seems decent enough, and at 21 he can only get better.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Obviously acquired as a a back up to next weeks super signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here