Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Chicksen out on loan

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Always seemed too much of a lightweight. Doubt that'll change very much, certainly not at this level or the level below.

Well, he has gone out on loan to a club at the level below! Not beyond the realms of possibility, if he does well, that they could sign him permanantly, and next season could be facing us in the Championship.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Only a month? Can it be extended? Seems strange as Bong & Rosenior should be fit when it expires or is he just cover for the Gills?
Still reckon Burke got the wrong left back from MK, should have got Lewington

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Does make you wonder why he didn't get an opportunity, the overriding feeling seems to be that he did OK when called upon, sometimes against decent opposition.

I don't think he had done anything wrong, he's is only 24 and needs experience that we couldn't afford to give him. I think he will be alright and seems to have a good attitude when I have seen him speak. Apparently, I believe that I read, that he is a right footed player with a really good left which is a good asset.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Only a month? Can it be extended? Seems strange as Bong & Rosenior should be fit when it expires or is he just cover for the Gills?
Still reckon Burke got the wrong left back from MK, should have got Lewington
Yes, it can be extended until the end of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here