Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Accuracy of Accumulated Loyalty Points

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
334 is far too low for someone who has had a ST for years and years and attends all games. I would have thought at least a 100 more, but note you only think rather than being certain.
Yeah I think it was something like 433 or something. That would make sense.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not sure I've heard of someone on here ever saying they had points missing.

I don't track mine, but some on here clearly do - I suspect both @Titanic and @Giraffe have spreadsheets, for example, and I wouldn't be surprised if @jackalbion doesn't as well.
I do indeed have spreadsheets across five people and whilst there has been the odd discrepancy it is always in my favour because I've forgotten to put the points on the spreadsheet. I reconcile it 3 or 4 times a season and have never found any points missing for those five people. I can also confirm that if you don't attend (as I didn't at Stoke due to illness) you don't get the points.

So in short in a very small sample I don't think it would be fair to say there are multiple discrepancies. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those on twitter actually didn't show up but still expected the points!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm not sure I've heard of someone on here ever saying they had points missing.

I don't track mine, but some on here clearly do - I suspect both @Titanic and @Giraffe have spreadsheets, for example, and I wouldn't be surprised if @jackalbion doesn't as well.

If you are the nominated ticket buyer for your assorted F&F groupings... it is impossible to do it without a spreadsheet. It does all seem to tally, but that involves asking everyone to signon to the ticketing website and check, which is a right ballache. It would be so much easier if the F&F section showed points for each person.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Right, inspired by this I have calculated myself, but only one game doesn’t list how many points on the ticket website. How many loyalty points did we get for Wolves?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Right, inspired by this I have calculated myself, but only one game doesn’t list how many points on the ticket website. How many loyalty points did we get for Wolves?
Thought Wolves has been 10 in the past but someone suggested 15 so not sure now.
I usually keep track of mine but this season has been trickier with Europe games and as points seem to have been added late on some occasions

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I have not checked in the past but did decide to do it this season for obvious reasons. Wolves was 10 points.
Before anyone asks my points have been added perfectly so far.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I’ve read on various social media that people are having or have had issues with being awarded loyalty points for matches they have attended.
When you are logged into your account on the Brighton website, is there any way of checking that your account has been credited with all the earned loyalty points? I have not tracked my points on a match by match, so how can be sure that my accumulated points is correct?
Thanks in advance for any help!!
Interesting point.. I started season with couple more points than my BHA wingman, and am now a couple of points less..:unsure:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Thought Wolves has been 10 in the past but someone suggested 15 so not sure now.
I usually keep track of mine but this season has been trickier with Europe games and as points seem to have been added late on some occasions
If it’s 15 points, some poor person who mans the ticket office phone could be about to be subjected to the most boring and tedious phone call of their life, as by my calculations that leaves me 5 points short.

10 points, and they live to fight another day.

IMG_8988.png

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
If it’s 15 points, some poor person who mans the ticket office phone could be about to be subjected to the most boring and tedious phone call of their life, as by my calculations that leaves me 5 points short.

10 points, and they live to fight another day.

View attachment 172899
Why was Athens (H) 10 and all the others 5?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Can someone remind me what happens at the end of the season and how does the 50 points per ST year work?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Can someone remind me what happens at the end of the season and how does the 50 points per ST year work?
You keep your continuous season ticket points (up to a max of 200 for 8 years served)

You then lose 50% of your loyalty points from previous season (all away games and home cup games)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Has anyone had any issues with not being allocated points for games that they definitely attended?

Someone in our ticket group went to Stoke (has photos of himself at the ground etc), but the club are saying his ticket wasn’t scanned at the ground and therefore he’s not getting any points.

Seems a bit daft when he’s got photo evidence of him in attendance, including in one of the crowd shots on social media.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here