Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gary SHIVERS would love it on Monday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Go and get some help mate. Your threads are just utterly stupid, I know there are some people on here who find you funny, I don't , I'm sick to death of the references to Dick Knight and others who put in a lot of work to get the club where it is today. I just hope I never meet you in person. Just who the hell do you think are? You can't even spell properly when you do write this irkesome rubbish.

How very dare you insult the NSC jester

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Go and get some help mate. Your threads are just utterly stupid, I know there are some people on here who find you funny, I don't , I'm sick to death of the references to Dick Knight and others who put in a lot of work to get the club where it is today. I just hope I never meet you in person. Just who the hell do you think are? You can't even spell properly when you do write this irkesome rubbish.

:facepalm:

:lolol:

Jul 7, 2003
Like many on here, I saw this thread last night and thought it was a classic Ernest wind up. I'm still not convinced he hasn't hacked the clubs official account to send out the email I received earlier.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Ernest 9/10 very funny.

Canonman 10/10 top rant :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here